Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Did Mike get home safely from Asda then little Buttons?

Well done all you 'Greats' with babies due.

Remeber the eBid Army motto Private Albe - 'nothing ever sells on an alternative site'
    - Sarge will be so pleased with you for guarding your precious listings soo well...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Yes, i didn't want him to go but he is so stubborn it's untrue, he has to prove he can do it.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! it's calm here and dry, so maybe Bertha has gone elsewhere. Nothing lost or listed, but I did attempt to tidy one of my desks (there are 4 in this room: sewing machine, PC, fabric cutting and paper crafting) I can actually see the desk top in places and I have filled a bag with paper scraps. I tried to be ruthless Anyway, I have made tea and coffee and remembered to take some bread out of the freezer. As I slept late ( 5.15) I didn't get to make the currant jam as I had planned, but the equipment is ready, so it won't take long after breakfast. Now for a drop (read that as pot) of tea

Forum Newbie
    Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View albe's Feedback (+12)
    All-About albe
    View albe's Listings
    Forum Posts

wow what a **** take thanks for nothing
    football and fishing

http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

please vew all my items

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - another hospital trip today about my hearing .................. and still no word about when I begin Physio for my knee ..................

But my listings are OK and slowly adding more - the holiday fund is looking good

Being pulled back into my Family History research - and can I find the binder I need to look in - everything is still boxed up from our move here 2 1/2 years ago! Will look for it later .........................

Rain again overnight, but not as much as forecast - think we've got off lightly compared to some places.

Must go and dry my hair before I check on the Old Sailor.

Still quite windy in North Wales but it's dry and the sun is trying to poke through, nothing lost and nothing listed, time for food and then got to put my nurses has on and attend to OH leg, would like to try that sugar treatment but think mike is a little wary, beats me as he eats / drinks the darn stuff but thinks it may harm his leg, go figure

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Yes somer is better than he was but still far from good, it really restricts life these days.
    I'm having a few days with random itches all over my body..... mind you it's not helped by the fact that its that time of the year when the black midges are flying around mums fruit trees and they bite like hell (a bit like Mozzy bites) and the bites are itching as well.

I hate being restricted but I have no choice other than to accept it..... the worse part is thinking "is this how the rest of my life is going to be "

I second that Somer, I itch 24 hrs a day and no rash, spots or anything else showing as its inside under the skin, I didn't realise you had the itch as well, the worst bit is not being able to reach it, i use scissors, knitting needles, the ruler and anything else i can get my handy on to attack it.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons its horrible with the itching seems to have got worse with somer recently we see the Dr tomorrow so hope to ask her what she rcons the worse bit for me is that because he says he ist itching I find myself scratching,
    Have just had lunch turned round to see somer has fallen asleep in the chair.

Am going to take Rex for a walk soon, its just stop raining again,

Hope Sgt hasn't had to battle with the bad weather,

I WASN'T asleep I was just resting my eyes and listening to the T.V. (until you turned it off)

Thread Information