My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Ninja lister won't upload

Exclamation Ninja lister won't upload

Is anyone else having an issue with ninja lister not uploading? When I try to upload, it goes through the motions - creates the zip file, runs through the upload counter to 100%, then displays a message saying "Your auction file was not uploaded. Please try later."

Forum Newbie
    Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View gwr360's Feedback (+679)
    All-About gwr360
    View gwr360's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Ninja lister won't upload

I'm having the same problem, mine won't load either

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Should be fixed now. Apologies.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Tried again and it is working now

In NL there needs to be a one click button for ALL international shipping destination instead of wading through the whole list, DRUDGE!!... HELLO!!!,
    really dont know why developers ar'nt as inteligent as is made out, very little forethought, but then probably all they do know.
    Also, do many out thier wait..and wait..and wait for replies? sent in two sfar about the NL and "incompatible format' when i try to import, have tried converting to .txt from csv, still nothin. and as a newby here i must say the NL is not too user friendly and too much emphasis on greEd bay in the NL.(thought thats why we all deserted them), So why cant i import from 'delcamp' as its always a 'wrong file format' OH and on that subject, maby you should have a look at delcamp site as is much cleaner and less cluttered and easy to use.

Forum Diehard
    View emporiumdays's Feedback (+94)
    All-About emporiumdays
    View emporiumdays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wilberforce View Post
    In NL there needs to be a one click button for ALL international shipping destination instead of wading through the whole list, DRUDGE!!... HELLO!!!,
    really dont know why developers ar'nt as inteligent as is made out, very little forethought, but then probably all they do know.
    Also, do many out thier wait..and wait..and wait for replies? sent in two sfar about the NL and "incompatible format' when i try to import, have tried converting to .txt from csv, still nothin. and as a newby here i must say the NL is not too user friendly and too much emphasis on greEd bay in the NL.(thought thats why we all deserted them), So why cant i import from 'delcamp' as its always a 'wrong file format' OH and on that subject, maby you should have a look at delcamp site as is much cleaner and less cluttered and easy to use.
    Hi wilberforce .....
    I understand what you're saying, though in all fairness, eBid doesn't have the massive staff resources available like eBay.

But things do get improved here. It takes time.
    There's nothing wrong with mentioning the issues we come across, but just do it in a friendly way,
    'cos Gazza and his team are dealing with lots of issues every day.

They have to 'prioritize' things and fix the most urgent problems first.
    As far as delcamp being a site that is 'much cleaner and less cluttered and easy to use' - well - I agree that 'simple' is best (I always say Keep It Simple) - but Gazza is bombarded every day
    from members with suggestions and ideas they'd like added.

If they try to implement all the suggestions, the site would become way too complicated.
    So they have to make judgement calls on what's 'do-able'.

Quote Originally Posted by BenRecyclers View Post
    Is anyone else having an issue with ninja lister not uploading? When I try to upload, it goes through the motions - creates the zip file, runs through the upload counter to 100%, then displays a message saying "Your auction file was not uploaded. Please try later."
    I know this is an old posting, but I'm having this problem now. Any suggestions about what I should check? I changes my images to ones that are less than 30K, but that didn't make a difference. I even re-installed version 0.99 which was the last time I used NL and still got the same error.
    Gary's Odd Stuff II
    Your Neighborhood Store
    Fan Page Management

It's Not Over Until You Quit..SO DON'T

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

You need to have Adobe Air installed and be using Ninja Lister v1.15.

Name:  Ninja.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  38.8 KB

If you're using v.0.99, that's probably the reason why your listings aren't uploading.

HTH.

The problem popped up with version 1.15. The last time I was able to used the Lister without a problem was version 0.99, which is why I re-installed it to see if it still worked. It didn't.
    I just tried it again today and its working. An error message letting me know it wasn't the software would have been nice.
    But glad to see it is working now.

Thanks,
    Gary's Odd Stuff II
    Your Neighborhood Store
    Fan Page Management

It's Not Over Until You Quit..SO DON'T

Thread Information