Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Well, Hello to you and Thank You for the welcome Great Day to You!
    Quote Originally Posted by dardonboi View Post
    Eclectic, Since we are almost neighbors I know how you feel but it has been fun feeling my way along with the different uses for the same language. I love the twists and turns of this thread. I think the most fun are Sarges and Carnousties illustrations. I love the cats and where Sarge finds all of her military pictures just astounds me. Since I am a child of the World War II they are a reminder of a simpler time.

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!

Thank You for the encouragement. I find it all very interesting. Just don't understand much. Like I am eavesdropping a bit.Doubt anyone minds though haha. Have a Great Day

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    Eclectics, don't think that people on here are ignoring your post, it was as the Sarge says very moving. It takes a fair bit of time to get used to the various ebid army ramblings, but this is what makes it such a great thread. On the days when i'm feeling down, I come on here read a few posts and soon start smiling.

As meebo said the reply would be for someone else's post not yours, this happens all the time and several "conversations" can be going on at the same time.

Keep popping in and who knows one day you will get some of our British quirks.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Ebideclectics View Post
    Thank You for the encouragement. I find it all very interesting. Just don't understand much. Like I am eavesdropping a bit.Doubt anyone minds though haha. Have a Great Day
    You will be expected to chime in now and then. Nothing here has to be serious or make a lot of sense. Just have fun. There are lots of other threads for learning the ins and outs of eBid and you will learn lots here to but that will probably accidental. It is also a great place to come when you are having a bad day because there will be lots of sympathy and support.

Yes... The people here make Ebid the Great place it is

Quote Originally Posted by dardonboi View Post
    You will be expected to chime in now and then. Nothing here has to be serious or make a lot of sense. Just have fun. There are lots of other threads for learning the ins and outs of eBid and you will learn lots here to but that will probably accidental. It is also a great place to come when you are having a bad day because there will be lots of sympathy and support.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, good morning! it's still dark outside and foggy! How do I know? There is a path running along the side of the garden with lights, so I can see the fog. Would make an interesting photo I think.The birds are rather noisy so I know I am not the only awake I have been in the canteen to make tea and coffee. Yesterday I made a start on the knitting at last (can I have some applause please? ) Hopefully it will be finished before the weekend. Then I can make a proper start on the editing and maybe list a new item or two. Right, I need my tea now...

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Yesterday I made a start on the knitting at last (can I have some applause please? ) ..
    Your wish is my command..

Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you.

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am redecorating my flat but have ground to a halt. I've spent a couple of days on my knees trying to remove what looks like white silicone from the skirting boards. Previous tennant had stuck a cable along the top of the skirting with it . I've done the removing now and got them sanded ready for painting.
    Now my problem is my old knees, can anyone recommend something that I can rub on them to ease the joint pain and stiffness?. There are products that I know of but don't know which ones will be effective, don't want to waste money, any advice would be appreciated.
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - thick fog here as well

Graham - I use Fisiocrem on my knees and joints when sore. It's a herbal type of Deep Heat - contains Arnica, Hypericum, Calendula and Peppermint. I was having a lot of trouble with my hip at work and a customer recommended it! Just google for suppliers.

Back to the editing .................

I use a padded garden stool indoors and out - when turned over it becomes a kneeling pad and with the two legs (now arms) to use for leverage - saves the old knees -it really does!!!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information