Thread: Welcome to New Members

Forum Newbie
    Littlehampton, West Sussex, United Kingdom
    All-About caroleann61
    View caroleann61's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

Hi
    I have joined ebid this evening and hoping I will have more success selling here than on ebay, I had not heard of ebid before this evening & have shared it on my facebook page, hoping more people will start looking on this site. Any helpful suggestions for selling on here would be appreciated and I am looking forward to joining in the forums.

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by camerahunter View Post
    Hi all,

I am a new member here as of last night. ebay in it's infinite wisdom saw fit to give me the boot, both accounts camerahunter and thecamerahunter. So rather then sign up and going stealth like the criminals do I find myself comforted knowing I can just sever all ties with them and move on. I can't take the nonsense anymore. A bit of my history. I began on ebay Feb 14, 1999 and quickly moved to full time selling in May. I have been a full time seller ever since.
    Since most of you may not bother to look me up over there I am a fairly large seller. Not huge but big enough for me. I am still a one person operation with a vast inventory of vintage and modern camera gear to sell. My main selling venue these days is Amazon and my websites.
    However, I have all this stuff to sell. After 14 years of buying and selling I have so much stuff left over that's been sitting here that I just want to liquidate and move forward with my other businesses. I will be selling things by the box full for collectors or re-sellers.
    This looks like a generous and thoughtful community of people. I look forward to meeting some new friends and learning more about the site.
    Listings will not begin for a while as I still need to figure things out and get things set up.

Thank you,

David
    WELCOME DAVID!! You just have made the right decision. Ebay is no longer the place it used to be.I wish you many sales and lots of success here at Ebid.Welcome aboard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caroleann61 View Post
    Hi
    I have joined ebid this evening and hoping I will have more success selling here than on ebay, I had not heard of ebid before this evening & have shared it on my facebook page, hoping more people will start looking on this site. Any helpful suggestions for selling on here would be appreciated and I am looking forward to joining in the forums.
    Welcome aboard Caroleanne. Check out Astrals guide which is a 'how to' and use it in conjunction with the help pages. Sit down at the Kitchen Table when you have the time and get to know everyone, its a very friendly place here and there is always someone to help when you need it.
    Come back and tell us what you are selling and good luck

http://mootango.webspace.virginmedia.com/ebidkb.htm

Thank you for the warm welcome.
    I have my 1st listing up now. It was very easy to figure out.
    Now off to the kitchen table to see if I can figure out how to accept credit cards instead of paypal only.

Thank you,

David

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camerahunter View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcome.
    I have my 1st listing up now. It was very easy to figure out.
    Now off to the kitchen table to see if I can figure out how to accept credit cards instead of paypal only.

Thank you,

David
    If you accept paypal, then it's automatic that you accept credit cards.

Hello Everyone...im new here on ebid for a few minutes ago. Looking forward to learn from everyone here. Im just do some buying right from my phone and it is convenient when im away, but hopefully i can do some selling soon since ebid doesn't have feature for an App that i can use for selling yet...fingers cross !!

Im from Ellsworth Wisconsin USA (GOD's Land!

Nice to meeting you everyone and hope to have great adventure, and experience from everyone here...im enjoying the site so far

Have a blessed day eveyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FashionOnline4U View Post
    Hello Everyone...im new here on ebid for a few minutes ago. Looking forward to learn from everyone here. Im just do some buying right from my phone and it is convenient when im away, but hopefully i can do some selling soon since ebid doesn't have feature for an App that i can use for selling yet...fingers cross !!

Im from Ellsworth Wisconsin USA (GOD's Land!

Nice to meeting you everyone and hope to have great adventure, and experience from everyone here...im enjoying the site so far

Have a blessed day eveyone!!!
    WELCOME ABOARD!!Wish you many sales!!

Cool Re: Welcome to New Members

Hi from Spain and our sun

Mainly dealing with coins but not only. Hope this "diferent" community will get back the "old ebay spirit". I do not know if you know what I mean.
    Anyway, a newbee around cheking all information available for setting a coin shop.

See you all
    Nos vemos por aquí

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

A warm welcome from a chilly UK

View sherlock07's Feedback (+301)
    All-About sherlock07