eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Forum Newbie
    All-About TheCostasDotOrg
    View TheCostasDotOrg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool Greetings and Salutations:

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    Greetings all. I just came about eBid and thought I would check it out. I am a eCommerce seller so I am looking to see what this site has to offer and if there can be some success in helping buyers obtain a good product at a fair and reasonable price. I don't like it when people sell junk to those that have entrusted you with their money in the expectation that they would receive a good product. Any newbies or Advanced sellers out there that would like to provide some tips or even just an introduction, it would be appreciated.

You all have a great day and Happy shopping....

Robert

Default Re: Greetings and Salutations:

Quote Originally Posted by TheCostasDotOrg View Post
    Greetings all. I just came about eBid and thought I would check it out. I am a eCommerce seller so I am looking to see what this site has to offer and if there can be some success in helping buyers obtain a good product at a fair and reasonable price. I don't like it when people sell junk to those that have entrusted you with their money in the expectation that they would receive a good product. Any newbies or Advanced sellers out there that would like to provide some tips or even just an introduction, it would be appreciated.

You all have a great day and Happy shopping....

Robert
    Robert, Welcome to ebid. Read the forums for tips on how to promote your items on ebid and other great information. Also watch the HTVs on the help page to help get your store up and running. Best wishes on your sales.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Bargenz
    View Bargenz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone. Am I glad I found eBid. I started back on eBay after being away for a few years and was really discouraged with all their anti-trust rules. Hopefully this will be an experience like the old days when running online auctions were fun. I'm looking forward to exploring and learning all the features eBid has to offer. Thanks Bargenz

Bengenz,
    Welcome to eBid! There are lots of tips on how to promote your items on eBid and other great information in the forums.
    Also there are How To Videos on the help page to help get your store up and running.

And best of all, lots of great people willing to help.

Wishing you much sucess.

Forum Newbie
    All-About 9059debbie
    View 9059debbie's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

Just joined today after completely frustrating, maddening experience at other auction site -- so excited to find this site and a real alternative!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to ebid. Spend a little time writing something about yourself on you 'about me' page. It's also a good place to put any general terms and conditions. also once you have listed something, add a link to your listings by adding them as a signature here in the forum. We are a nosy lot, but always prefer the easy way

Forum Saint
    View RonOne's Feedback (+4296)
    All-About RonOne
    View RonOne's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome To ebid

The friendliest auction site around

Welcome to all the new members. Glad you joined us.

View Scrybe's Feedback (+2)
    All-About Scrybe
    View Scrybe's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome! to all the new members

EBAY SUCKS!

There is no denying that you can find and sell just about anything on Ebay. It is the easiest place to start an online business for yourself but everyday more and more people are taking their selling and buying adventures to other sites. If you're reading this you're probably aware of Ebay's high fees are how easy it is for them to just shut you down. There are more and more horror stories of Ebay just accusing honest sellers of breaking their 'rules' and in the blink of an eye your business is shut down without any legitimate reasons. What's worse is it is virtually impossible to have a real conversation with anyone at Ebay or get a 'non-generic' answer to your question or argument of accusation. So where do you go when you feel like your business has just been ruined and your life has been turned upside down?

My name is Bill I have been a eBay power seller and Top rated seller, and have been screwed over by eBay more times than I would like to admit, So that is why have joined eBid because I am looking for a great new place to sell my goods with out all the listing Fees and sellers fees and eBay fees. They have gotten crazy with all the rules, they have lowered my account standers for low DSRs even though I should have been allowed More low DSRs and put holds on my accounts money just because they feel like even if you don't breaking any policy rules.

I hope this site is as good as it sounds can't wait to get started!

Thread Information