eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dont know what to say!

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default I dont know what to say!

It is a feeling, ya know, so during one of those positive moods I looked around and thought ok I will give this seller a try, they were RUS listing,,,very little info and no Me page done...oh and no FB so far....well ok...click buy now for two items and requested a combined invoice, its no problem if there is no postage discount, just a way to see if the seller is active before paying......Sat came and went......Sun...came and went...... But thats ok people can be off at the weekend, so Monday is here.....and still no word....sent message just now, asked for combined invoice.......

But can not feel that same warm glow I had when I pressed the Buy Now option......^^; this is history...its been there done that, a bit back a seller just did not get back to me, and thankfully I did not Pay Right away waited for a sign.......got none......... it gets to be a real put off, when sellers are not on top of things...apart from the waiting, I know there are similar items in other places....its just a chew on....I dont know what to say...I like to try and keep positive but I got a sinking feeling about the way this purchase (ok I did not pay yet but for sure if I had, maybe I would still be waiting) is going....I did do a quick on the name and address of seller and that seems to add up so...!! well...uh

... 唉...恩
    Last edited by BLOXBOOKS; 30th April 2012 at 09:53 PM.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

Forum Master
    Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Salomina27's Feedback (+273)
    All-About Salomina27
    View Salomina27's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I dont know what to say!

Is it a new seller?

All-About BLOXBOOKS
    Forum Posts

No...They been here since last summer ヽ( ̄д ̄

.. so annoying, you find what you want, decide to go for it - then nothing.....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Cambuslang, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View KAYS6912's Feedback (+245)
    All-About KAYS6912
    View KAYS6912's Listings
    Forum Posts

Bloody rude that - and could've been detrimental to other Sellers had you been a newbie.
    Nancy
    Ceud měle f?*ilte!
    ‘A hundred thousand welcomes!’

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BARGAIN-BROWSER

GENERAL STORE

All-About BLOXBOOKS
    Forum Posts

Yup....pushing the boat out....trouble is on such calm seas (as they seem with this seller) I am getting nowhere...

{{|└(>o< )┘|}}

あああああ

Sigh, same old story, I just wonder how many newbie buyers have been put off the site over the years due to dump and run sellers? I know there has been a clear out now and again but it's just not enough. I got the phone number of one seller a few years back that wouldn't respond and they lamely admitted that they had changed their email address and had forgotten to change their details here !

This does so much harm to the business of all the hard working sellers that give such good service on eBid.

I thought there had been talk of a time limit for not signing in to check on your listings - whatever happened to that, is that still going ?

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think it is. I pointed out to support a seller who hadn't answered a question I had asked and prodded several times over a month..................they said something to the effect that when an appropriate amount of time had passed, they would act on it. Didn't say what the time was, or what the action would be.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

There have been many attempts to convince the boyz that this is really hurting them and us. The posts I hate to see the worst are the ones when some one purchases and pays right away and then hears NOTHING.

In one of the store categories the first store is on vacation and has been for several months. Now I know that losing over 500,000 run until sold listings at one time will hurt the numbers, but not having those things available to buy hurts also. They were the only seller with one of the things I was shopping and it wasn't available.

We really need to have a way that if you don't check in or if you put your things on vacation for an extended time their things need to be taken out of the active listings.

Quote Originally Posted by BLOXBOOKS View Post
    It is a feeling, ya know, so during one of those positive moods I looked around and thought ok I will give this seller a try, they were RUS listing,,,very little info and no Me page done...oh and no FB so far....well ok...click buy now for two items and requested a combined invoice, its no problem if there is no postage discount, just a way to see if the seller is active before paying......Sat came and went......Sun...came and went...... But thats ok people can be off at the weekend, so Monday is here.....and still no word....sent message just now, asked for combined invoice.......

But can not feel that same warm glow I had when I pressed the Buy Now option......^^; this is history...its been there done that, a bit back a seller just did not get back to me, and thankfully I did not Pay Right away waited for a sign.......got none......... it gets to be a real put off, when sellers are not on top of things...apart from the waiting, I know there are similar items in other places....its just a chew on....I dont know what to say...I like to try and keep positive but I got a sinking feeling about the way this purchase (ok I did not pay yet but for sure if I had, maybe I would still be waiting) is going....I did do a quick on the name and address of seller and that seems to add up so...!! well...uh

... 唉...恩

I won't even ask a question of a seller without at least a little About Me page info, let alone buy from them. My suspicion is that if the seller can't expend a few minutes effort to addsome info about their selling practices on their About Me page, they aren't going to put much time or effort into customer service.

Live, Learn, and Laugh -

Virtueandpraise

Thread Information