eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Why Should I Link My eBid Store on a Link Directory or Web Site

Forum Lurker
    View CNCJEWELRY's Feedback (+778)
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    View CNCJEWELRY's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Why Should I Link My eBid Store on a Link Directory or Web Site

If you read about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or ask someone that is trying to get their web site (eBid.net) in the search engines one great way is links. This can be twitter, Facebook, My Space, link directories or links to web page. The more times your eBid store url is posted on the internet any where you can the sooner that eBid will be at the top of the search engine instead of you know who. You may have thought why put my url on a small link directory because the site counter does not show many hits. Well that is one way to get attention but if the link directory or the new web site does not have many hits it means you have another link to your url.
    Do a Google search to your eBid store url. You will see where Google finds your url all over the internet. A facebook post you do not remember, a twit you did one time. Google, Bing and other search engines crawl the web sites and locates links, key words and information about eBid and your eBid Store.
    So list your sites everywhere you can no matter how big the site is or small. Twit you site url everyday, do the facebook everyday. eBid done us a favor by putting the links right on your auction site to do it.
    So get your store, your url, your key words on the net and soon you will show up on the net.

Forum Lurker
    View Cazamoran's Feedback (+24)
    All-About Cazamoran
    View Cazamoran's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Why Should I Link My eBid Store on a Link Directory or Web Site

Hello Im new to ebid and I am keen to promote this site and help to overtake the giant!! Please add the link to my shop to your webite. Here is is - http://cazamoran-eclectic-style-apparel.ebid.net/ I would be most grateful Merry Christmas God bless you
    Quote Originally Posted by CNCJEWELRY View Post
    If you read about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or ask someone that is trying to get their web site (eBid.net) in the search engines one great way is links. This can be twitter, Facebook, My Space, link directories or links to web page. The more times your eBid store url is posted on the internet any where you can the sooner that eBid will be at the top of the search engine instead of you know who. You may have thought why put my url on a small link directory because the site counter does not show many hits. Well that is one way to get attention but if the link directory or the new web site does not have many hits it means you have another link to your url.
    Do a Google search to your eBid store url. You will see where Google finds your url all over the internet. A facebook post you do not remember, a twit you did one time. Google, Bing and other search engines crawl the web sites and locates links, key words and information about eBid and your eBid Store.
    So list your sites everywhere you can no matter how big the site is or small. Twit you site url everyday, do the facebook everyday. eBid done us a favor by putting the links right on your auction site to do it.
    So get your store, your url, your key words on the net and soon you will show up on the net.

Thread Information