Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

Hello, EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Welcome! Where did you live in WA, whogives?? You will definitely get more sun in Tempe!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Newbie
    Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    All-About bettybug01
    View bettybug01's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am now into my fleecebay v Ebid comparison, all down to my Ercol piece on Ebid item 51831223 and on fleecebay as 110757445131. Since posting this in forum as my test piece, the watchers have increased 3 fold on fleece bay listing and there are a lot more visits on the ebid. Now either a great deal of Ebid members are seeing how it goes on fleece bay, or a good number of visits on fleecebay have decided to follow it on Ebid! Either way, there is more traffic to my Ebid page, which is going to help!
    I am not a scientist, I am happy with a chisel or sander in my hand!

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bettybug01 View Post
    I am now into my fleecebay v Ebid comparison, all down to my Ercol piece on Ebid item 51831223 and on fleecebay as 110757445131. Since posting this in forum as my test piece, the watchers have increased 3 fold on fleece bay listing and there are a lot more visits on the ebid. Now either a great deal of Ebid members are seeing how it goes on fleece bay, or a good number of visits on fleecebay have decided to follow it on Ebid! Either way, there is more traffic to my Ebid page, which is going to help!
    While you are in the mood, how about Facebook, Twitter and anywhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by artistadeisogni View Post
    Ciao a tutti,
    sono veramente contento di essere entrato a far parte di questa famiglia.
    Mi chiamo Alessandro e sono di Venezia.
    Ciaoooooo
    Ciao Alessandro e benvenuto! Sono venuto qui da Ebay in luglio e sono stato molto felice qui. Felice di vederlo voi e speri che godiate di di essere qui tanto come faccio!
    Last edited by Gizmo11111Gizmo; 16th October 2011 at 06:51 AM.
    “…When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth” ~ Sherlock Holmes

Great Aunt Addie's Attic - the adventure, the finds, and OH those SPIDERS!!!

Great Aunt Addie's Attic Postcards Paper & Ephemera

Great Aunt Addie's Attic Vintage Books
    Great Aunt Addie's Attic Vintage Records
    Great Aunt Addie's Attic Coins Medals Tokens
    Great Aunt Addie's Attic Odds N Ends

Forum Newbie
    West Lothian, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    All-About rareandretro
    View rareandretro's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Re: Welcome to New Members

Thats me just signed up. Used to use fee-bay, sorry that other site but alot of people where getting sick of the multible fees etc. So I decided to come over to the you lot. Looking forward to clearing alot of my collection & some late night shopping. The girlfriend is gonna be happy i'm selling my comics & records. well not all of them. Mans got to have some boy-toys. Johnp

Welcome John! I came over about 3 months ago after selling on Greedbay since 2005. The people are genuinely nice and helpful and I couldn't be happier. I hope you do well here! Take care!
    “…When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth” ~ Sherlock Holmes

Great Aunt Addie's Attic - the adventure, the finds, and OH those SPIDERS!!!

Great Aunt Addie's Attic Postcards Paper & Ephemera

Great Aunt Addie's Attic Vintage Books
    Great Aunt Addie's Attic Vintage Records
    Great Aunt Addie's Attic Coins Medals Tokens
    Great Aunt Addie's Attic Odds N Ends

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bettybug01 View Post
    I often wonder how many of the views on ebid are from bots etc.

Smile Help anyone please please please !!!!!

Can Anyone Please Help. I am a New Member. I am trying to upload Pictures. Having Major Problems. I have Sold on Ebay for Over Ten Years.
    Never had any trouble Uploading Pics there. Nothing but TROUBLE here. Have ALready read the ( Very Limited ) Help Text. Did not help.
    I am trying to upload JPG Files or Pics. They are Under the 25 MB Maximum. I even tried Zipping them. And Then If I can get it to work , As in the First Listing that I did . It would only Allow me to Put up ONE Photo. Anyone who could Help on this. It would be So Greatly Appreciated, As this has been Getting On My Last Good Nerve !!! THANKS !

If you would like to send Information on how to Resolve this ANY TIPS would Help. My Email is: cuinthematrix@aol.com or shawnanthonyyork58@yahoo.com Tanks !
    Last edited by triedandtruejust4u; 17th October 2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Misspelling Fix

Default Re: Help anyone please please please !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by triedandtruejust4u View Post
    Can Anyone Please Help. I am a New Member. I am trying to upload Pictures. Having Major Problems. I have Sold on Ebay for Over Ten Years.
    Never had any trouble Uploading Pics there. Nothing but TROUBLE here. Have ALready read the ( Very Limited ) Help Text. Did not help.
    I am trying to upload JPG Files or Pics. They are Under the 25 MB Maximum. I even tried Zipping them. And Then If I can get it to work , As in the First Listing that I did . It would only Allow me to Put up ONE Photo. Anyone who could Help on this. It would be So Greatly Appreciated, As this has been Getting On My Last Good Nerve !!! THANKS !

If you would like to send Information on how to Resolve this ANY TIPS would Help. My Email is: cuinthematrix@aol.com or shawnanthonyyork58@yahoo.com Tanks !
    Have you tried watching the HTVs? Just click help on top of any page and then you will see HTVs on left side of page.

Forum Newbie
    Ware Shoals, South Carolina, United States
    All-About hope0520
    View hope0520's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone!

I've been a seller for on another site for quite some time but am looking forward to a new experience with Ebid. :-) Happy to be here!

Thread Information