Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: no ebid fees.... brilliant - oh hang on, ebid fees

View luvintage's Feedback (+468)
    All-About luvintage
    View luvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

The other day I actually allowed myself some time to really browse this site. There are people here, who are selling just about every day. It looks like they have followed all of the good advice they have received here.

It was really quite inspiring and I can't wait until I'm able to really begin posting again.

I was also impressed by the amount of really good, interesting items that are for sale here. I'm glad I took the time to really look and browse and learn.
    Welcome to all of our eBid shops.

If you haven't already registered on Ebid, PLEASE CLICK HERE! Registering is FAST, EASY and FREE!

http://baubles-bangles-and-beads.ebid.net/

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lotsofstuff1962 View Post
    Hi Bohemian
    Out of the items you have listed, how many have sold? I'm conerned about the "no items listed" for me, as I listed three items this morning...! aaaaaargh
    You had better delete one of your listings as duplicates are not allowed, plus you will need to delete the ecommerce link you have on your listings, they are also not allowed.

Hope this helps.

Oh, well said luvintage.
    So pleased to see a positive response.
    The top sellers here on eBid have worked hard to promote themselves and their goods for sale.
    The more sellers we get, (and they really are flocking in now, disillusioned with other auction sites), the more buyers we will eventually get .... *if* sellers help to promote themselves, their goods for sale, and this site.
    I personally welcome all new sellers, I don't want to buy elsewhere, I always look here first to see if what I want is listed here on eBid.
    So c'mon all sellers, get yer stuff listed here!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Newbie
    View truebrit22's Feedback (+454)
    All-About truebrit22
    View truebrit22's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have been offering items for sale on ebid for approx 5 months now and have never listed any more than 250 items at any one time but in that short time my sales are over 400....you need to study the market and take the good advice on offer in the forums...Unlike fleabay [which I also list on] we are not burdened with listing fees, so, if it fails to sell, no cost! And if you list with a photo only 2% FVF ...We should therefore be able to price more competitively...I do.

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

you can claim your fees back or get a credit towards them. You need to send three payment reminders to your non-payers. Then wait 24 hours, mark them as non-paying bidders, and leave a negative to warn other people. Then you can email support@ebid.net and tell them that you want to claim your fees back as the buyers didnt pay.

Maybe there was some confusion about how the original poster signed onto ebid. Not knowing all the facts could be a oversite. We have a seller + account and yet we are being sent an invoice for fees owed as well.

We plan to do a little research and will return with an update once we know why it is happening. Probably never would have noticed if this forum post hadn't been put in. Thanks for posting and we will return with an update as soon as we can.

1) How much is it to join eBid?

eBid is free to join. There are 3 different user levels which are explained below.

BUYER
    For buyers. Click the "register" link at the bottom of the page and enter your details. You'll be sent an email with a link to click to verify your email address.

SELLER
    For casual sellers. Register as BUYER then upgrade by entering your debit or credit card details.
    Upgrade Fee : $0.00
    Auction Listing Fee : $0.00
    Auction Final Value Fee : 3%

SELLER+
    Register as BUYER then upgrade with your debit/credit card or PayPal.
    Upgrade Fee : 7 Day $1.99 | 30 Day $6.99 | 90 Day $16.99 | 365 Day $49.99 | Lifetime (special offer running) $74.99
    Auction Listing Fee : $0.00
    Auction Final Value Fee : $0.00

Hi - with reference to your seeing of the red X against a range of items. In my experience, the vast majority of sales come through "Buy Now" - and very few people bother to go through the bidding process. So a search for items with bids on them may be a little misleading.

Andy

Thread Information