Thread: Ebid parcel tape

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudesNiceThings View Post
    (Glad I've got some!)
    And me.Shall we put them up for auction,see if we can start a bidding war?

All-About tpypr
    View tpypr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question Where is it?

I was involved in advertising specialties discussions when I first joined, but confusion abounded. Someone had an idea for something and spirits arose, then someone else noted that Gazza mentioned that the item would be forthcoming, inferring a possible infringement on Ebid's intellectual property rights but, even though someone urged the idea forward, everyone just kind of wandered away and let the idea quietly die.

I offered what I thought was a good suggestion, that of a typing paper-size magnetic write-on/wipe-off message board that would be ideal for refrigerators, filing cabinets, or whatever. I didn't know what all was being sold and didn't want to "step on any toes", but figured that this would be a safe bet.

Unfortunately, the responses ran from high cost to weight causing excessive postal fees. Seeing that people weren't really as excited about this as I was, I didn't bother explaining that the more orders I got, the cheaper it would be, plus the fact that I ran the business meant that I could/would offer deep discounts to help out the cause. As for the excessive weight problem . . . personally, I couldn't see where one ounce would be a deal-killer.

Reading this thread has rekindled my interest and so I began searching for the "official Ebid advertising specialties store" for the purpose of noting what is offered so as not to infringe. Funny thing is, I couldn't find it. Could someone please direct me to it? Much thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebedouin View Post
    And me.Shall we put them up for auction,see if we can start a bidding war?
    haha ... that could get you some good money; since I've never seen it before and that's all you guys of 09' talk about when advertising "where is my tape" or "how can I get some more" lol ... that's a great idea and if that's too much work they should try and make some ebid stickers ... I would totally decorate my package with that.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Games View Post
    haha ... that could get you some good money; since I've never seen it before and that's all you guys of 09' talk about when advertising "where is my tape" or "how can I get some more" lol ... that's a great idea and if that's too much work they should try and make some ebid stickers ... I would totally decorate my package with that.
    Stickers are readily available from - cough - other sellers. *wink*

Thread Information