Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Every bidder a non-payer?

Quote Originally Posted by 0ctavias0fferings View Post
    Believe it or not, that's what has happened to me. The last several transactions I have had on eBid have resulted in an enormous amount of time wasting for me as NOT ONE of them has paid.

Are other folks finding the same problem?

Am I getting the fees credited back to me for these non-sales?

Are buyers actually receiving invoices?

What can be done about this?

I think I maybe joining you

Yeah- I am pretty discouraged as well, more than half of my bidders do not pay. Also, I didn't realize that it is such work to get these credits applied to my invoice. -- Why is it not enough to mark them as non-paying bidder, it should be integrated somehow to take that off my bill at that point.

Default Re: Every bidder a non-payer?

Hi, I maybe in the same boat as well. I clearly mentioned in the listing that payment is due the next day, but its been nearly a week, so far no payment. I sent two payment reminders, as well as an email to the buyer. Interestingly, the buyer's account is inactive (and the user id has a strikethrough across it). Can inactive people bid? Thats weird.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UnivslMerc View Post
    Hi, I maybe in the same boat as well. I clearly mentioned in the listing that payment is due the next day, but its been nearly a week, so far no payment. I sent two payment reminders, as well as an email to the buyer. Interestingly, the buyer's account is inactive (and the user id has a strikethrough across it). Can inactive people bid? Thats weird.
    If you want to know what's up with the buyer, contact support: support@ebid.net

Sometimes new accounts have a strikethrough while admin. is verifying ID, while other strikethroughs are a result of negligence on the member's part, only support can say for sure what's up with your buyer. If you don't get a reply to your e mail/payment requests, you can request a refund of your FVF.

Haven't had this problem myself, (knock wood), all of my buyers have paid in a timely fashion and a good number have left fb as well.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Forum Diehard
    View baconsdozen's Feedback (+711)
    All-About baconsdozen
    View baconsdozen's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've had little trouble with non payers and found when I do ebid are much easier and quicker to deal with than the money grabbers at ebay or poopal.

Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View LizzyA's Feedback (+2899)
    All-About LizzyA
    View LizzyA's Listings
    Forum Posts

This happens here too as well as on the other side. I have not had too many. But at least it is so much easier to
    get money back for the FVF. also if customer buys 2 instead of 1, the lads cancel one of the FVF right away.
    They are so much more helpful from the dark side. and you know you are dealing with a real person.
    Lizzy

for Books and Magazines click
    http://lizzies-book-store.ebid.net/

Computer Games etc click
    http://its-all-about-computers.ebid.net/

Baby Cardigans Bonnet Sets click
    http://hand-knitted-specially-for-you.ebid.net/

DVD's, CD's, and Lots more click

http://lizzies-bits-and-bobs.ebid.net/

China Collectables click
    http://lizzies-china-collectables.ebid.net/

Want to be a member, No problem, Just click on this link:

http://uk.ebid.net/perl/normal.cgi?r...=register-main

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LizzyA View Post
    This happens here too as well as on the other side. I have not had too many. But at least it is so much easier to
    get money back for the FVF. also if customer buys 2 instead of 1, the lads cancel one of the FVF right away.
    They are so much more helpful from the dark side. and you know you are dealing with a real person.
    Sorry, I'll have to disagree. On ebay once the unpaid item strike is final you automatically get your fees back. No need to contact anybody. Although its great eBid gives back fees easily it should be automatic.

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

there are always a few, both there and the other side, hehe, but not, in my experience, anywhere near a majority.

In once case on ebid a while ago, I sold a book, and the buyer ignored all invoices and attempts to contact them through ebid. However, when I emailed them directly, they replied and paid immediatly, saying that they didnt understand how to pay through ebid, so it may be worth trying a direct email.

But I wouldnt wait longer than a couple of weeks for a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    If you want to know what's up with the buyer, contact support: support@ebid.net

Sometimes new accounts have a strikethrough while admin. is verifying ID, while other strikethroughs are a result of negligence on the member's part, only support can say for sure what's up with your buyer. If you don't get a reply to your e mail/payment requests, you can request a refund of your FVF.

Haven't had this problem myself, (knock wood), all of my buyers have paid in a timely fashion and a good number have left fb as well.

Best wishes for many sales to all,
    I just noticed that we have a habitual non-paying bidder. Beware of "rick212" ebid id. He already got negged by another seller for the same reason.

thanx

Thread Information