Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 132 sales in 2+ weeks

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default 132 sales in 2+ weeks

I would like to say thank you to everyone on here who took some time and gave me some much needed insight on certain items of mine,would also like to thank all the threads and tips on these boards as they have helped me out a lot

I am up to 132 sales in just over a couple of weeks and although they are not huge sales they are sales nonetheless,a couple have come from some old clients a couple wandered in from searching the net but with the help offered on here I was better able to get my items seen and even more so draw attention to them with folks asking questions on a number

So once again thank you to all who have taken the time to not only offer their help to me but who take the time to offer it to everyone who asks

Laur

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sounds like you should be offering US some tips.

Wow, that's great Laur!

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks,

I just used everyone's tips and advice and made some changes to some listings.Still have a couple to change but items are moving which is good.
    Also getting requests to list items if I have them in stock so I now have to search some old boxes and list what I have,hopefully more to come but it is a good start

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes a lot of folks do grumble a bit after periods of no sales and I get their frustration but a lot do not want to listen or admit that their selling strategy may need some tweaking,I see a lot of posts with I have been selling over there for years with sales but cannot sell here,when offered advice they refuse to change anything,I will be the first to admit I realized selling on here was different from over there but to what extent I was not sure so when my items were not moving I asked further read some threads and took and and all advice needed to make some changes and they worked.
    I guess some people don't want to take the time,I know it is a pain to go in and make changes to numerous items but I would rather do that than have em sit there forever

There are a lot of great tips on these boards and members willing to help out,it is up to the seller how far they want to take those tips

Got to start some sorting now as I have an order to try and come up with,at least I am getting some stuff out of my dining room lol

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Very impressive OP, well done!
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Quote Originally Posted by LAUR74 View Post
    Yes a lot of folks do grumble a bit after periods of no sales and I get their frustration but a lot do not want to listen or admit that their selling strategy may need some tweaking,I see a lot of posts with I have been selling over there for years with sales but cannot sell here,when offered advice they refuse to change anything,I will be the first to admit I realized selling on here was different from over there but to what extent I was not sure so when my items were not moving I asked further read some threads and took and and all advice needed to make some changes and they worked.
    I guess some people don't want to take the time,I know it is a pain to go in and make changes to numerous items but I would rather do that than have em sit there forever

There are a lot of great tips on these boards and members willing to help out,it is up to the seller how far they want to take those tips

Got to start some sorting now as I have an order to try and come up with,at least I am getting some stuff out of my dining room lol
    I can understand some of their frustration. I think for some sellers it may be compounded by the fact that they are making their livelihoods by running auctions and don't have the luxury of waiting for things to pickup as they make the trasition to a new site.

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

what price on your auctions though

Thread Information