My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Some of my listings have automatically changed to feature

WOW! Talk about FAST!!! Ebid responded to my ticket and removed featured charges from my invoice within a half hour! Now that's the way to run a business....Thanks ebid!!!!!

Unhappy Me Too - Is this still a problem ???

Only just noticed we had 2 featured listings when I checked my bank account this morning and found a charge for pounds rather than pennies...

Not something I would normally expect as I haven't knowingly made any featured listings. Also it was a bit strange as they were both halfway through a 10 autorepost cycle, being charged 5 times

I quickly searched the forum & found this thread. Our "blip" matches the ones on here.. so we've raised a ticked with helpdesk..

Reason I ask if it is still ongoing.is I reposted something yesterday. A listing that had expired at the end of autoreposts. Only on checking my fees today, I found it had listed as a featured listing I don't expect any fees so I don't necessarily check when I post a listing - (know I should, but when you're trying to manually update many listings... ) so I don't know what it said @ that point

To make things worse, I needed to amend the quantity from 1 to 2, so I had to close & relist.... guess what? - another charge 10 mins later

I've loads of listings to revise ( close & relist). I hope I can keep my concentration going & remember to check each one

Ebid Support have sorted the fees ( I think - just need to do the arithmetic to checvk)

I'm just posting this update so that any people casually browsing the forum know that too

Which reminds me I still have that problem "elsewhere" where I'm still not sorted since Sept 2009 & 100s of emails & "chats"

I can get on with my listing revisions now - some good stuff coming should you want to check it out

Thread Information