Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 76 of 187 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Chain for:

Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer -- had bladder removed and cancer is spreading. Update - Having radiation 4 days and chemo 1 day each week. Praise - There were more tumors when he went back for check up so they are giving him another round of the treatments ---- they were concerned that it had spread to his kidneys and when they did the scan the kidneys were all clear. Also for most of the treatments he has had little pain and sickness which is a great blessing. Update 2/11/10 - John has recently finished his radiation but is still taking chemo 1day per week and seems to be tolerating it rather well though he does have some sickness with it. Update 2/16/10 PRAISE THE LORD John just received word the doctors says he is cancer free -- please keep praying that it doesn't come back.

Linn- Cancer

Shelly - Unknown Medical

Elegants Mother - Lymphoma

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes. Praise - He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three. Went for his treatment today and the Urologist found white cells where they didn't belong. Doctor will have to do a painful biopsy. Praise - His infection is clearing up from antibiotics and won't need a biopsy done after all. Thank You Lord.

Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father

Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness

MrsBentleys friend - Cancer - The doctors say she will be lucky to see it her 13 year old's senior prom. 2/13/10 No updates in the past year but need to continue praying.

Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation. Praise - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,

Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer

Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues

Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.

Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer

Sophia's niece- Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu. Praise - She is doing better. She is now eating solid food as they have removed her feeding tube and she is supposed to go home the end of September, although I haven't heard yet if she has. Update - 1/31/10 My niece had to learn to speak, write & talk all over again; but she was alive! After several months of rehab, she's now continuing her activity within the church & her life as a wife & mother of 2 boys..

Uniquemornique - Personal Problems

Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. Praise - Lynette is showing signs of improvement and making milestones in her day to day life. They may seem small to us but they are giant leaps for her. Update 1/25/10 - Lynette had vertebrae surgery Dec 16 and is improving daily, keep praying she will continue to gain strength and be able to go back to teaching. Update 2/10/10 - The bone in the vertebrae is beginning to show a little growth. He is allowing her to go back to teaching 1/2 days every other day and work up to 1/2 days everyday but no whole days for 6 more weeks.

Gramma (Jackie) - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - Update - She has swine flu and is in severe pain and she deperately needs our prayer - Praise - I am doing so much better, haven't had fever in three days now. Thank you for your prayers. 1/7/10 - Pneumonia Update - 2/12/10 Jackie is having a heart cath in am. She has very bad swelling in both legs. Update 2/16/10 - Heart cath results were good but is needing more tests for other heart concerns

Meebo (Margarete)
    - Breast Cancer Praise - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.

Jackie's friend Jenny - Had a miscarriage, needless to say she is devastated. -Update - She is doing well overall, but has days where she is still having a hard time accepting. UPDATE - Jenny had to fly out to North Carolina yesterday to be with her mother, she was not expected to make it another hour. No one including Jenny knows what happened. UPDATE - They kept her mother on the ventilator until Jenny got there. Once there, her mother was unhooked from the ventilator and has been breathing on her own ever since. Praise the Lord for that but Jenny is being guarded as to the outcome.Update from Jenny: since my mom is still breathing on her own, she is moving to the step down unit. Thank you Lord things are improving slowly but surely. Final Update - Jenny's mom is continuing to improve and Jenny flew back home on Saturday. 01/07/10 Update - Jenny's mom is being placed in Hospice Care for liver failure, diabetes and a weak heart. The doctors have said that she has 5 months at the most.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own. - Update - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.

Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.

Jeweleffects - Her store is closed until further notice due to illness. - UPDATE - See post #602 Final Update - Jan went home Saturday after almost a month in the hospital. She is doing great.

Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her. Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers

Garry, Linda's husband - Mauled by a cow, in the hospital and due to have shoulder surgery in the morning. Update from Linda - Garry's surgery was successful, now 6 weeks of keeping the arm immobile then therapy. He gets to come home in the morning. Final Update - Garry went home Friday and is continuing to do well.

Bill Dawdy - Jan's (Jeweleffects) brother-in-law - 1/7/10 - He has been given 2 years to live. Now we all know that final figure depends on a lot of factors. He has cancer on his lung and is at stage 4 (advanced) according to his doctor. Bill is very positive with an attitude of live fully, and for today. He has seen what the power of prayer can do and so have I. Jan and I are asking that you pray for his healing & emotional support for his family & friends.

Vicky - She is a single lady that fell on the ice and broke her leg. She is unable to work because of it and desires our prayers.

Dear Father, I thank you for the many blessings given to those on this list and those that come into this thread. Please remember the many needs still remaining as there are many. I have added Vicky to the prayer list and You know her needs as she is single and needs Your help since she is unable to work and needs to keep her leg elevated. Thankfully there was apparently no blockage when they did the heart cath on Gramma but she is still having extreme difficulties that show signs of distress. Hold her in Your Arms and guide her to what or where she needs for relief. Your timing and Your ways are always best so I am praying in Jesus' Name and Your will be done. Amen

EDIT

PRAISE THE LORD

The doctors have said that my friend John is CANCER FREE. I thank God for His healing touch and giving the medical personnel the knowledge needed to get him to this point.

We all thank those who joined in prayer for him and beyond any doubt to me GOD HEARD OUR PRAYERS AS WE JOINED TOGETHER.
    Last edited by ropegg; 16th February 2010 at 09:41 PM.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

[Quote by Ropegg]Dear Father, I thank you for the many blessings given to those on this list and those that come into this thread. Please remember the many needs still remaining as there are many. I have added Vicky to the prayer list and You know her needs as she is single and needs Your help since she is unable to work and needs to keep her leg elevated. Thankfully there was apparently no blockage when they did the heart cath on Gramma but she is still having extreme difficulties that show signs of distress. Hold her in Your Arms and guide her to what or where she needs for relief. Your timing and Your ways are always best so I am praying in Jesus' Name and Your will be done. Amen

EDIT

PRAISE THE LORD

The doctors have said that my friend John is CANCER FREE. I thank God for His healing touch and giving the medical personnel the knowledge needed to get him to this point.

We all thank those who joined in prayer for him and beyond any doubt to me GOD HEARD OUR PRAYERS AS WE JOINED TOGETHER.
    [/QUOTE]

Praise the LORD for John's good report. Father in the Name of Jesus we pray that you will seal John's healing and keep him well.

LORD please touch Jackie, heal her cardiac system and related systems within her body. Give Jackie your peace and strengthen her LORD in the Name of Jesus. Bless & strenghthen Brad also LORD.

LORD please touch Vicky, reduce the swelling in her leg and heal her leg completely. Be an ever present help to Vicky in her time of need.

LORD I continue to join my prayers with the others on this thread on behalf of those listed on the prayer list and for those with unspoken needs. Thank you LORD for being a God who cares, hears, and answers prayers, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    [Quote by Ropegg]

PRAISE THE LORD

Praise the LORD for John's good report. Father in the Name of Jesus we pray that you will seal John's healing and keep him well.

LORD please touch Jackie, heal her cardiac system and related systems within her body. Give Jackie your peace and strengthen her LORD in the Name of Jesus. Bless & strenghthen Brad also LORD.

LORD please touch Vicky, reduce the swelling in her leg and heal her leg completely. Be an ever present help to Vicky in her time of need.

LORD I continue to join my prayers with the others on this thread on behalf of those listed on the prayer list and for those with unspoken needs. Thank you LORD for being a God who cares, hears, and answers prayers, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.[/QUOTE]

Dear Father, please accept Ava's prayer and double its power as it is my prayer too. Bless the many who visit this thread and I am so thankful they do. Thank you for helping me through this winter as it has been a lot worse for others than it has me and I have had the added blessing of not having to get out when the roads were bad. I ask all in the Name of Jesus and bringing Honor and Glory to You. Amen
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=ropegg;1153249]

Prayer Chain for:

Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer -- had bladder removed and cancer is spreading. Update - Having radiation 4 days and chemo 1 day each week. Praise - There were more tumors when he went back for check up so they are giving him another round of the treatments ---- they were concerned that it had spread to his kidneys and when they did the scan the kidneys were all clear. Also for most of the treatments he has had little pain and sickness which is a great blessing. Update 2/11/10 - John has recently finished his radiation but is still taking chemo 1day per week and seems to be tolerating it rather well though he does have some sickness with it. Update 2/16/10 PRAISE THE LORD John just received word the doctors says he is cancer free -- please keep praying that it doesn't come back.

Linn- Cancer

Shelly - Unknown Medical

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes. Praise - He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three. Went for his treatment today and the Urologist found white cells where they didn't belong. Doctor will have to do a painful biopsy. Praise - His infection is clearing up from antibiotics and won't need a biopsy done after all. Thank You Lord.

MrsBentleys friend - Cancer - The doctors say she will be lucky to see it her 13 year old's senior prom. 2/13/10 No updates in the past year but need to continue praying.

Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation. Praise - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,

Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.

Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer.The original request was made June 2009. He is doing well, has some small seizures due to the pressure on the brain.

Sophia's niece- Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu. Praise - She is doing better. She is now eating solid food as they have removed her feeding tube and she is supposed to go home the end of September, although I haven't heard yet if she has. Update - 1/31/10 My niece had to learn to speak, write & talk all over again; but she was alive! After several months of rehab, she's now continuing her activity within the church & her life as a wife & mother of 2 boys..

Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. Praise - Lynette is showing signs of improvement and making milestones in her day to day life. They may seem small to us but they are giant leaps for her. Update 1/25/10 - Lynette had vertebrae surgery Dec 16 and is improving daily, keep praying she will continue to gain strength and be able to go back to teaching. Update 2/10/10 - The bone in the vertebrae is beginning to show a little growth. He is allowing her to go back to teaching 1/2 days every other day and work up to 1/2 days everyday but no whole days for 6 more weeks. 2/20 Lynette has done 1/2 days the last 2 weeks and says she feels stronger, tired but not sick. PTL

Gramma (Jackie) - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - Update - She has swine flu and is in severe pain and she deperately needs our prayer - Praise - I am doing so much better, haven't had fever in three days now. Thank you for your prayers. 1/7/10 - Pneumonia Update - 2/12/10 Jackie is having a heart cath in am. She has very bad swelling in both legs. Update 2/16/10 - Heart cath results were good but is needing more tests for other heart concerns

Meebo (Margarete)
    - Breast Cancer Praise - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.

Jackie's friend Jenny - Had a miscarriage, needless to say she is devastated. -Update - She is doing well overall, but has days where she is still having a hard time accepting. UPDATE - Jenny had to fly out to North Carolina yesterday to be with her mother, she was not expected to make it another hour. No one including Jenny knows what happened. UPDATE - They kept her mother on the ventilator until Jenny got there. Once there, her mother was unhooked from the ventilator and has been breathing on her own ever since. Praise the Lord for that but Jenny is being guarded as to the outcome.Update from Jenny: since my mom is still breathing on her own, she is moving to the step down unit. Thank you Lord things are improving slowly but surely. Final Update - Jenny's mom is continuing to improve and Jenny flew back home on Saturday. 01/07/10 Update - Jenny's mom is being placed in Hospice Care for liver failure, diabetes and a weak heart. The doctors have said that she has 5 months at the most.

Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own. - Update - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.

Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.

Jeweleffects - Her store is closed until further notice due to illness. - UPDATE - See post #602 Final Update - Jan went home Saturday after almost a month in the hospital. She is doing great.

Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her. Update from Jean - I feel i am getting there, thanks to all for the prayers

Garry, Linda's husband - Mauled by a cow, 11/30/09 in the hospital and due to have shoulder surgery in the morning. Update from Linda - Garry's surgery was successful, now 6 weeks of keeping the arm immobile then therapy. He gets to come home in the morning. Final Update - Garry went home Friday and is continuing to do well. 2/20/10 He had checkup and everything looks good! PTL

Bill Dawdy - Jan's (Jeweleffects) brother-in-law - 1/7/10 - He has been given 2 years to live. Now we all know that final figure depends on a lot of factors. He has cancer on his lung and is at stage 4 (advanced) according to his doctor. Bill is very positive with an attitude of live fully, and for today. He has seen what the power of prayer can do and so have I. Jan and I are asking that you pray for his healing & emotional support for his family & friends.

Vicky - She is a single lady that fell on the ice and broke her leg. She is unable to work because of it and desires our prayers.

Praise the Lord for the answers to prayer we have seen and I am still joining my prayers with the others on here expecting miracles to take place in the lives of those who put their trust in our Heavenly Father to touch them.

Ropegg, I have updated my prayer requests.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Youmeus,

Thank you for the updates as Lynettes ability to work is so awesome and I am so happy for her drive. Praise the Lord for Garry's report. God is so good and we don't know what He has in store or why we go through a lot of the trials. Like an email said --- When God closes a door He opens another one but sometimes the hallway is very rugged.

Thank you for joining in our prayers and Gramma is really needing our prayers as she is having trouble with extreme swelling in her legs and they are very red and hot but the doctors have not seemed to be able to get to the bottom of what is causing it.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Please pray for two of my cousins, beautiful ladies who are experiencing severe cancers. They both have children, and loving families, and trust in God's love and the power of radiation, chemo, alternative therapies and prayer to heal. Prayer works, so please add Gayle and Nancy to your prayers. Thanks.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Chain for:

Linn- Cancer

Shelly - Unknown Medical

Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer.The original request was made June 2009. He is doing well, has some small seizures due to the pressure on the brain.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. Praise - Lynette is showing signs of improvement and making milestones in her day to day life. They may seem small to us but they are giant leaps for her. Update 1/25/10 - Lynette had vertebrae surgery Dec 16 and is improving daily, keep praying she will continue to gain strength and be able to go back to teaching. Update 2/10/10 - The bone in the vertebrae is beginning to show a little growth. He is allowing her to go back to teaching 1/2 days every other day and work up to 1/2 days everyday but no whole days for 6 more weeks. 2/20 Lynette has done 1/2 days the last 2 weeks and says she feels stronger, tired but not sick. PTL

Meebo (Margarete)

Garry, Linda's husband - Mauled by a cow, 11/30/09 in the hospital and due to have shoulder surgery in the morning. Update from Linda - Garry's surgery was successful, now 6 weeks of keeping the arm immobile then therapy. He gets to come home in the morning. Final Update - Garry went home Friday and is continuing to do well. 2/20/10 He had checkup and everything looks good! PTL

HerMajesty's cousins, Gayle and Nancy -- Both have severe cancer so please pray for them and their families.

Dear Father, I come asking for your help for Gayle and Nancy as You know their condition with cancer and the hardship it puts on the families. Thank you for HerMajesty caring enough for them to seek additional prayer from those on this thread that join together before You as where two or three are gathered together in Your Name You said You would be there too and we are uniting asking for Your help. This I ask in the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ and according to Your will. Amen
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Please pray for two of my cousins, beautiful ladies who are experiencing severe cancers. They both have children, and loving families, and trust in God's love and the power of radiation, chemo, alternative therapies and prayer to heal. Prayer works, so please add Gayle and Nancy to your prayers. Thanks.

Hi HerMajesty,

I have added Gayle and Nancy to the list and we will be happy to pray for them and their loved ones. My heart goes out to their families and friends. My mother had cancer so I can relate to what they are going through. We would love updates on them sometime when you are stopping by.

God Bless,
    Peggy
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

HerMajesty, it is good to see you on this thread but heartbreaking to watch someone you love go through such times. You and they are in my thoughts and prayers. May they feel the loving, comforting arms of God wrapped around them.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

EARLIER PRAYER UPDATES

Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer -- had bladder removed and cancer is spreading. Update - Having radiation 4 days and chemo 1 day each week. Praise - There were more tumors when he went back for check up so they are giving him another round of the treatments ---- they were concerned that it had spread to his kidneys and when they did the scan the kidneys were all clear. Also for most of the treatments he has had little pain and sickness which is a great blessing. Update 2/11/10 - John has recently finished his radiation but is still taking chemo 1day per week and seems to be tolerating it rather well though he does have some sickness with it.

Grammas (Jackie's) husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes. Praise - He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three. Went for his treatment today and the Urologist found white cells where they didn't belong. Doctor will have to do a painful biopsy.

Sophia's niece- Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu. Praise - She is doing better. She is now eating solid food as they have removed her feeding tube and she is supposed to go home the end of September, although I haven't heard yet if she has.

Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. Praise - Lynette is showing signs of improvement and making milestones in her day to day life. They may seem small to us but they are giant leaps for her. Update 1/25/10 - Lynette had vertebrae surgery Dec 16 and is improving daily, keep praying she will continue to gain strength and be able to go back to teaching. Update 2/10/10 - The bone in the vertebrae is beginning to show a little growth. He is allowing her to go back to teaching 1/2 days every other day and work up to 1/2 days everyday but no whole days for 6 more weeks.

Jackie's friend Jenny
    - Had a miscarriage, needless to say she is devastated. -Update - She is doing well overall, but has days where she is still having a hard time accepting. UPDATE - Jenny had to fly out to North Carolina yesterday to be with her mother, she was not expected to make it another hour. No one including Jenny knows what happened. UPDATE - They kept her mother on the ventilator until Jenny got there. Once there, her mother was unhooked from the ventilator and has been breathing on her own ever since. Praise the Lord for that but Jenny is being guarded as to the outcome.Update from Jenny: since my mom is still breathing on her own, she is moving to the step down unit. Thank you Lord things are improving slowly but surely. Final Update - Jenny's mom is continuing to improve and Jenny flew back home on Saturday.

Garry, Linda's husband - Mauled by a cow, 11/30/09 in the hospital and due to have shoulder surgery in the morning. Update from Linda - Garry's surgery was successful, now 6 weeks of keeping the arm immobile then therapy. He gets to come home in the morning. Final Update - Garry went home Friday and is continuing to do well.

My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Thread Information