eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Dummies guide to Ninja Lister

Forum Newbie
    View staffsfc's Feedback (+55)
    All-About staffsfc
    View staffsfc's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Dummies guide to Ninja Lister

Can we have a dummies guide to N.L. please as I cannot fathom how to load downloaded files from Ebay, I keep getting error messages when I try to upload to N.L.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's still in testing - there's no telling how much it will change before it's settled. I don't think anybody's going to invest a lot of time writing a guide that might be largely thrown away.

Yep.. which I would suspect is the every reason it is also currently almost entirely a right-click context driven .. - since most likely the needed features will be added as we go, once they are "locked in" and stable there will probably be more buttons and menu-driven actions..

So generally anywhere I comment on that point I just try to get people to experiment and use the right click menu on everything to see what they can do..

as a programmer, I'd be thinking that's a great way to get the software tested - because generally the people with the "tech sense" to really get NL to work for them are also going to be filing the most accurate and sensible bug reports that they need right now..

In any case.. time will tell.. I imagine it will be "Beta" for the next 3-6 months *at least* ... before they even call it a production ready release..
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Thread Information