Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $1.00 fee to my card????

Default $1.00 fee to my card????

First off, it's not the $1.00 but the perceived deception. I've scoured everything I did, and nowhere I can find does it say I would be charged this dollar. Is this a sign of things to come? I'm new here, and and will disappear quickly if this is how it will be. I read everything everywhere and did not see anything about this charge. Somebody able to explain this to me??

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you are talking about registering your card for verification then, as it says on the screen, no money is deducted from the card. It is simply a test transaction for a small sum - as you cannot have a transaction for a zero amount. More info here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0002

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kittsenterprises View Post
    First off, it's not the $1.00 but the perceived deception. I've scoured everything I did, and nowhere I can find does it say I would be charged this dollar. Is this a sign of things to come? I'm new here, and and will disappear quickly if this is how it will be. I read everything everywhere and did not see anything about this charge. Somebody able to explain this to me??
    At some stage during the process,you would have had this window (or similar) pop up.

I feel your confusion and pain. After being kicked around the block by the fabulous feebay, I too watched for deception at every turn, waited for emails telling me I had made a mistake and was to be punished, I had to pay higher fees because of such and such, my listings moved to bottom of pile because of such and such etc. etc. etc.

Don't worry, it is part of the process of cooling down and coming back to the real world. You are among friends here, you will not be tricked into anything by this organization. Someone is always here to help you. We want you to like it here and grow your business.

Forum Newbie
    View GameHQ's Feedback (+937)
    All-About GameHQ
    View GameHQ's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well said deltadelta48. I think sellers from the other place have just gotten used to abuse so it takes a while to adjust to a site that isn't trying to cheat you out of every cent possible.

I wonder of feebay is going to ask congress for a bailout if and hopefully when sellers say enough is enough and leave the site for good.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GameHQ View Post
    Well said deltadelta48. I think sellers from the other place have just gotten used to abuse so it takes a while to adjust to a site that isn't trying to cheat you out of every cent possible.

I wonder of feebay is going to ask congress for a bailout if and hopefully when sellers say enough is enough and leave the site for good.
    LOL!!! Wouldn't that be something!

x

Thank you all SO much for your time and help! I guess I am very headshy! OMG that other place is self-destructing... good riddance LOL Anyway, you folks seem like a great bunch and I think I'll like it here. Say, any idea why I can't find my new store? I'm guessing I'm impatient and it'll show up. Should I expect hours, couple days? Thanks to all again for the warm welcome!!!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Say, any idea why I can't find my new store? I'm guessing I'm impatient and it'll show up. Should I expect hours, couple days? Thanks to all again for the warm welcome!!!
    You don't currently have any stores online. Have you set it/them online and added stock? If eBid finds a store online but devoid of any stock then it will take it offline again. Read through this and see if you have missed anything: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0013

sorry for my density! I click "on line" in my ebid, then go to bulk edit where I have 5 in the bucket but it shows offline. I go back and click on line but bulk continues to show offline

have completed all steps incl. logo categories and etc. I believe correctly

Thread Information