eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Location change-page links-Auctions I am running

Forum Diehard
    View lilused's Feedback (+183)
    All-About lilused
    View lilused's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Location change-page links-Auctions I am running

If you are running many auctions, (such a few hundred at a time) and want to do individual editing, it would be faster to change the location of the section titled "Currently Viewing - of - items and page links, 1,2,3,4, etc" to the top of the page right on top of listings. You would not have to scrool down the first page, each time you wanted to go to another page. This would be so time saving. Thanks in advance.

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

I use search.. 2 seconds and the item to edit is there, easy.

Forum Diehard
    All-About lilused
    View lilused's Listings
    Forum Posts

But I am editing each and every item, as have found mispelled word in templet I had used, so have to do each and every item, all 9 pages. To get to the additional page items, I have to scrool down page 1 each and every time I need to individually edit all items for all the other pages. It is not a matter of finding 1 item, I use search for that too. It is editing each and every item, all 610 of them, hence the time consuming process of waiting for the page to load, so I can scrool down to click on each additional page. One time waiting to scrool down the whole first page to be able to click on an additional page to edit each and every item. Search does not work for me as I cannot remember all 610 items. Just would be a whole lot easier if page links were at the top and not bottom. Would not have to scrool down page 1 of listings each and every time.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lilused View Post
    If you are running many auctions, (such a few hundred at a time) and want to do individual editing, it would be faster to change the location of the section titled "Currently Viewing - of - items and page links, 1,2,3,4, etc" to the top of the page right on top of listings. You would not have to scrool down the first page, each time you wanted to go to another page. This would be so time saving. Thanks in advance.
    I SO agree with you! Need to have the "Currently Viewing" thingie both at the TOP and the bottom...hopefully the admin team will put it on their "to-do" list, eh?

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you have one word to fix, can't you use the bulk editor to change, for example "freindly" to "friendly"? *no, I didn't go and look, that's just a random example!

Forum Diehard
    All-About lilused
    View lilused's Listings
    Forum Posts

When you use the bulk edit to edit the description area of a groupe of auctions, it just adds the new data, and date at the bottom. In what I was trying to do, customers would see incorrect body of data, and any addition would appear at the bottom, in which they would never see unless they scrool down. That is why I wished they would consider this for an upgrade, to add a bar at top of "my auctions lostings" so additional pages of auctions cauld be accessed without having to scrool down all the first page each time you wanted to go to a later page, like page 2,3,4,5,etc. Would be a huge time saver for eBid sellers. And make for easier acess for them.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you use the description "replace with" function it works as I said.

Forum Diehard
    All-About lilused
    View lilused's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks, never though about that. But only have about 160 left now instead of 611.

Thread Information