Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I want to hear about the 'splat the rat' Now how do you translate that to French??

Ooooooh 'Splat the rat' now that has inspired me to update the eBid army training manual in case those pesky buyers wonder into any stores and start to pilfer precious listings !

New recruits :- 580

Member numbers :- 637,240

Forum Newbie
    View boky32's Feedback (+12)
    All-About boky32
    View boky32's Listings
    Forum Posts

[I]Check out electronics. One seller has almost the entire catagory tied up . Fat chance of successful sales there. Ebid seems to be a social event rather than an auction site. A single seller should not be allowed to dominate an entire catagory.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I want to hear about the 'splat the rat' Now how do you translate that to French??
    With difficulty!!! I am assured that Superman still uses "splat" in french and rat is "le rat". So it could be "Splat le Rat" - easy!!

But sadly that doesn't work - as under the rules of French pronunciation that wold sound like Splah le Rah - which doesn't have the right ring to it at all!!

Private Boky if you are unhappy about something then you should send a dispatch to the generals at HQ ! support@ebid.tv They are very prompt with answering here.

Now talking of social events I'll show you the way to the mess for the 'buy your Sergeant Major Cornish a drink' tradition for new recruits !

Quote Originally Posted by boky32 View Post
    [I]Check out electronics. One seller has almost the entire catagory tied up . Fat chance of successful sales there. Ebid seems to be a social event rather than an auction site. A single seller should not be allowed to dominate an entire catagory.
    If they are not duplicates, I see no problem, I list in a main sub category that has only 560 auctions, 515 of them are mine(91.9%). I also have 940+ out of 1353 listings in a 3rd tier sub cat (69.4%)
    Then I have other categories where I have 684 listed but this is only 4% of the category

I only have a few hundred auctions - but if I had a million items (ha ha) I would list the lot!!! And wouldn't that make me popular with the High Command and I could sleep instead of cleaning latrines - some day
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    I only have a few hundred auctions - but if I had a million items (ha ha) I would list the lot!!! And wouldn't that make me popular with the High Command and I could sleep instead of cleaning latrines - some day
    Well you had better get on with it Private Cat ..... cleaning the latrines !

Wonderful - well found ..
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Well you had better get on with it Private Cat ..... cleaning the latrines !

Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Thread Information