Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transfer Ebay Feedback to Ebid?

Default Transfer Ebay Feedback to Ebid?

I have been a seller on Ebay for a number of years now and have feedback in the thousands. Is there any way I can transfer my Ebay Feedback rating to Ebid as I only have 1 feedback rating on Ebid at the moment?

Forum Newbie
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View DMTrading09's Feedback (+17)
    All-About DMTrading09
    View DMTrading09's Listings
    Forum Posts

Awesome, Twice in one day your EBid knowledge base has helped me out no end. Hopefully now my feed back from that other site will be imported to my account here.

Once Again Thank You

Thanks for the information about Repatoo.

When you sign up on Repatoo, do you actually have to enter your Ebay username and password on the Repatoo site to link the feedback as I do not know if I would be happy about entering my Ebay password on a site other than Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by madorcadian View Post
    Thanks for the information about Repatoo.

When you sign up on Repatoo, do you actually have to enter your Ebay username and password on the Repatoo site to link the feedback as I do not know if I would be happy about entering my Ebay password on a site other than Ebay.

When you sign up for Repatoo you sign in with whatever user id you want and with whatever password you want - If I recall rightly that is.

As repatoo is an intermediary site which will display your feedback from whichever site you've sold on, to allow repatoo to connect to these sites you do have to enter your user id and password for those sites. so, if you wish Repatoo to link to your eb*y feedback, you will have to enter the details.

I hope that helps.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madorcadian View Post
    When you sign up on Repatoo, do you actually have to enter your Ebay username and password on the Repatoo site...
    You don't have to do it that way. It is a long time since I did it so the actual mechanics have become a little vague, but you can place a 'marker' within your profile. Repatoo sees that and knows that only you could have placed it there and validates the account.

When you add an account simply omit the password. You will get a warning that the account will not be validated but can be done later. The account will have a Verify button on it; click that and then click on Alternate Verification and follow the instructions there.

If you do go the password route I would recommend (though I have no reason to doubt Repatoo's integrity) that you put in a temporary password on the site you are validating and then change the password back after the validation is complete. The validation only takes moments.

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

P.S. to #6

This page gives you the routine for eBay: https://www.repatoo.com/help/verification/ebay.html

Forum Newbie
    View ebidseller007's Feedback (+454)
    All-About ebidseller007
    View ebidseller007's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default hi, i already finish verified and whats next?

hi, i've done verification, and it shows green check to my account, whats the next step, my feedback account on ebid is still 0, how long it takes they will transfer?, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    You don't have to do it that way. It is a long time since I did it so the actual mechanics have become a little vague, but you can place a 'marker' within your profile. Repatoo sees that and knows that only you could have placed it there and validates the account.

When you add an account simply omit the password. You will get a warning that the account will not be validated but can be done later. The account will have a Verify button on it; click that and then click on Alternate Verification and follow the instructions there.

If you do go the password route I would recommend (though I have no reason to doubt Repatoo's integrity) that you put in a temporary password on the site you are validating and then change the password back after the validation is complete. The validation only takes moments.

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

It can take as long as a couple of days to update. Normal is about four hours.

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ebidseller007 View Post
    hi, i've done verification, and it shows green check to my account, whats the next step, my feedback account on ebid is still 0, how long it takes they will transfer?, thanks
    Probably a daft question but...Have you requested that eBid import the feedback at http://uk.ebid.net/perl/account.cgi?...mport-feedback ? (You don't actually say you have)

Mel
    THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU
    After selling for a year on FeeBay I had have built up over 1700 - 100% positive feedback and have just imported it, at least now my buyers will have some idea of what type of service they can expect.....the process was simple and easy to use and I am very greatful for your info on how to do this...MANY THANKS
    Alex

For all your emergency and survival needs as well as 1 off deals.

Thread Information