My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Doll Collectors, sellers, & repairs

Smile Doll Collectors, sellers, & repairs

Found a fantastic stash of doll collectors' books at an estate auction this week,, almost three cases! These came from the reference library of a doll store in nearby Racine Wisconsin and it is a fabulous mix. Includes books on manufacturer's marks, collecting French bebe dolls, Barbie, Ginny, Tammy, German dolls/marks and lots more. Most are from the 1980s and 1990s, I even have a doll repair video!

Started to add them to my store this morning, and because I have so many, will keep at it long into the night! If you need any collector books on dolls, here is your chance to pick them up at a good price. Many are in good enough shape for giftgiving.

As always, second items ship free, and the sale this month is 25% off 2nd item, 30% off 3rd, 4th, etc. Insurance is free is order is more than $20.

Media mail should keep shipping down. For international buyers we can look at various ways to ship including flat rate boxes that will easily hold many books.

Look in my merry miscellaneous store for the doll books (I also have a few smaller dolls for your viewing pleasure)

http://us.ebid.net/stores/Merry-Miscellaneous
    Last edited by deltadelta48; 12th September 2009 at 04:40 AM.

Thread Information