eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Thanks for the links jeweleffects,I must have missed that part, I don't really think I clicked a gallery pic but will check it out. Thanks once again.

Forum Lurker
    View ucanbeasurvivor's Feedback (+317)
    All-About ucanbeasurvivor
    View ucanbeasurvivor's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default EBID basically down June 29 moving to USA correct ?

EBID basically down June 29 moving to USA correct ?
    ( Just hitting my postage section on revise listing )
    ( My forums section also getting hit )

Quote Originally Posted by denimandlace View Post
    Hi everyone just want to say hello and introduce myself, denimandlace, I have been around on some auction sites like the bay for one and just got really tired of the price hikes. I'm from the Columbia, SC area and yes the state with the governor in the news. Not going into much detail with that one because different views for different people. I sell clothing, fine jewelry and fashion jewelry, along with a little home decor. One thing I would appreciate some feedback on is this. When I joined up I upgraded to the seller+lifetime, I'm pretty sure I read there would be no final value fee, yet when I just listed an item it said I would be charged a final value fee. Did I read the thing wrong or did I miss something? Really would appreciate it someone could clarify this for me. Thanks

Hi Denim and welcome to Ebid!!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and you will find that everyone here is super friendly and willing to answer any questions you may have.

You read it wrong. It says 'pay no listing fees' which is not 'final value fees'.

I thought the same thing myself until I read it over again.

Have a great day!

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by denimandlace View Post
    Thanks for the links jeweleffects,I must have missed that part, I don't really think I clicked a gallery pic but will check it out. Thanks once again.
    Hello and welcome. When you make a listing, you have a choice of a free auction, gallery auction, featured, front page, or happy hour. If you don't want to pay a FVF use free. These options are at the bottom of the listing, along with other fee options (like bold), just before you preview.

Smile Hi I'm new here too

Hello Everyone,

Im new here too, Really like the Site. I just need to get more listings uploaded and I need to get my template fixed LOL. I think its gonna get busier and busier here, a lot of people seem to be looking for an alternative to you know who...Onwards and upwards is what I say.
    Regards x

Forum Newbie
    All-About 3dmeister
    View 3dmeister's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, I thought it was about time to start moving over to ebid, as ebay is now totally unfriendly towards the hobby seller like me (someone who lists for the fun of it). I thought I could stick it on ebay, even with all their weird changes, but there's only so many times that I can allow them to stamp on my face.

So, I'll be listing some things on ebid soon, just to get used to things here. A sort of transisional phase. Hopefully, as ebid grows further, I'll be able to kick ebay into touch for good

I just hope this forum, or ebid itself, doesn't suffer from the zealots, backstabbers, and self righteous brigade that ebay does (*cough* Tamebay *cough*)

Hello again from crazyrichard

i may be considered new, since march

does anyone out here bid on our items? I have listed numerous items, different categories and very interesting stuff.

What seems to be the problem?

I am a drop off consignment store with nearly 1000 items to list from expensive dinnerware, minton, royal doulton, vintage collectables, hard to find items, cars, boats and planes.

I have listed items at unbelievable prices that bring tons of money elsewhere.

Once again, what is the problem??????????

Can someone answer me??????????

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crazyrichardsoldit View Post
    Hello again from crazyrichard

i may be considered new, since march

does anyone out here bid on our items? I have listed numerous items, different categories and very interesting stuff.

What seems to be the problem?

I am a drop off consignment store with nearly 1000 items to list from expensive dinnerware, minton, royal doulton, vintage collectables, hard to find items, cars, boats and planes.

I have listed items at unbelievable prices that bring tons of money elsewhere.

Once again, what is the problem??????????

Can someone answer me??????????
    You really should read the eBid News forum regularly

http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=88475

and

http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=125634

x

Hello. Perhaps the economy? I think alot of people are hanging onto their money a little tighter than normally. Also the traffic here is alot slower than some other sites. We're all working on trying to change that though.

Forum Saint
    View penny291's Feedback (+1190)
    All-About penny291
    View penny291's Listings
    Forum Posts

To All New Ebidders, A Warm Welcome from Me

Thread Information