Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What is the point of Ebid forums?

Thumbs up What is the point of Ebid forums?

Who in their right mind wants to chat about what bigadickas or what mega plonka had for breakfast?
    The way I see it is that these forums are to promote the subscribers and sellers on Ebid.
    The forums are picked up by the major search engines and the auctions are not.
    It is my view that all threads are related to Ebid shops or pages, that way more interest would be generated in the selling of Ebid subscibers products. Restrictions on threads are tantamount to the edict " thou shalt or thou shalt not"
    Brazen advertising is the way of the world and restrictions are against free trading.
    Lets get real and promote Ebid as a threat to all who pose a threat.
    Every time you post a thread mention "Ebid".
    That will be picked up by the search engines.
    Any serious feed back would be welcomed.

Even the top corporate bods understand the need and desire for people to be part of a community; to interact with a group of like-minded souls in an informal and relaxed atmosphere. Interaction in and membership of such groups is actively promoted to the point that some companies spend millions on it. It is part of the process of creating and maintaining brand loyalty. It is one of the ways that consumers are given the feeling of being wanted, needed and secure and in return they stick with the company, product or entity which provides such emotions.

The eBid forums are very much a part of that, and more besides. Forum life is not just about giving sales pitches to bored browsers. I'm sure if you think for a little while you will see the benefits of keeping the status quo.

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

EBID is a refreshing change in the world of online auction sites, a click on http://www.ebid.net/ and I was finding a great selection of bargains, my first thought was "Why I had not looked on eBid before", whithout the crippling fees that push the price up on the other huge player in online auctions many of the sellers on eBid seem to be making efforts to provide a great price and postage cost that can be £1, £2 and even £3 cheaper than the other place.

EBID is EBID and for the shrewd buyers and sellers taking a little time to find your way around this brilliant site is an absolute must, this is one to bookmark and for me it will always be my first stop.

I have thought from time to time that some post on the forums make too many referances to other sites and if google bot comes to look through this post -EBID GREAT ONLINE AUCTION BARGAINS,FREE LISTING http://www.ebid.net/ EBID FOR A GREAT BOOK...
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

Thread Information