eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2006

Default Secret Santa 2006

Hi all.

Just getting the ball rolling for this year's Secret Santa. The summer santa didn't have much enthusiasm but the Christmas one usually does get a good response.

As it is November next week and it takes a little bit of planning, plus needs time for everyone to get themselves in, i thought I'd put this thread up now.

Is everyone game?

OK Rules of joining.

If you join, you MUST carry it though, otherwise it won't be fair on someone.

The idea is, I collect in all the names and will have a deadline date to collect them in by.

Once I have a list of names, they will be put into a hat and taken out randomly (probably by my daughter) and paired up with someone.

You will receive the name and address details of the perosn you have to buy a gift for - you will be that person's Secret Santa and you mustn't disclose who you are. We usually set the amount of the gift at £10 minimum although you can spend more if you wish.

You can PM me with your requests to join, along with any requests for what you would hate to receive, or what sort of things you like, and the name of anyone you would prefer not to be paired with (ie. the person you had last year or someone you already buy for, whatever reason).

A date will be given for the latest time to post your gift to your person - I usually say around the second week in December to allow for postage delays etc.

Once all this has happened, the fun begins. I will put up a "guessing thread" and you can post what you have received and who you think your Santa is.

The Santas will be revealed late in December, when everyone has received their gifts.

AS ALWAYS, IN ORDER TO TAKE PART MYSELF, I WILL HAVE TO HAVE A VOLUNTEER TO BE MY SANTA, AS I WILL OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

If you have any questions, please ask.
    Last edited by razamakaz; 28th October 2006 at 09:57 AM.

Yes ill be in again.......BUT THIS TIME IME DOING 1 AT A TIME UNLIKE LAST YEARS FK UP LOL........... SOOOOOOOOOOO EMBARASSING........

What happened last year, Lynne? I can't remember (age creeping in! LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by razamakaz View Post
    What happened last year, Lynne? I can't remember (age creeping in! LOL)

OH GOD DONT MAKE ME RELIVE THAT AGAIN........i got me things mixed up didnt i kazzis and gazzas i thought everyone would remember that one........

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm in........................

I'm in !
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Knew I could rely on you lot - that's four of us so far LOL

xx

Pmsl we are nothing if we ain't predictable

SO what did you buy for gazza then Lynn? I remember the kerfuffle, followed by severe embarrassment, but never found out what you actually sent to Kaz & Gaz !!!C'mon woman, spill
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Quote Originally Posted by funky_fudge_factory View Post
    Pmsl we are nothing if we ain't predictable

SO what did you buy for gazza then Lynn? I remember the kerfuffle, followed by severe embarrassment, but never found out what you actually sent to Kaz & Gaz !!!C'mon woman, spill

trust you to wanna know...............lol i spent ages lookin for stuff for them both.....i got kazzi a gorgeouse bracelet and pendant in that moonstone she liked and made a lovley candle.was really pretty to.........and then got a nice diary a pen set not cheap either lol and a small whisky and flask thing i think it was really took my time choosing all this .....and then fked it all up and they got each others........kazzi did refund the money for hers so i could replace the stuff but i never heard from gazza which peed me off a but to be honest.....so i gave kazzi her money back

oooooooops !! Nice of him to get back to you ay

I was kinda secretly hoping you had sent Gazza a crocodile thong or summat pmsl What?! A gal can dream !!
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Thread Information