My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by CIVIT View Post
    Hi, I am from Massachusetts in the USA, I am hoping to have a pleasant buying and selling expeirence here. Looking forward to meeting new people. I have just opened a account here as of yesterday. I would be greatful for any advice anyone could give me. I am happy to be a part of the ebid community.
    Welcome to ebid.

Welcome to eBid CIVIT! May you have much success here.

And may I have much success so I can purchase one of those gorgeous KVZ bags
    Lordan37

Be sure to visit my store:

Once Upon a Layout

Stop by and visit my new store:

The Vintage Attic

Smile Just Arrived...!

Hi all. Just came over from the other side yesterday. Phew! And in the middle of transporting goods over here. Our reason for the move away from 'the others' is just like most, the fees, completely off the scale. Anyway this site looks fab and cant wait to settle in.

Post Hello everyone...

Just started using eBid today and will be active in buying and selling. I'm getting close to retirement and I have started the restoration of a classic chevy....Thanks, Bill

Forum Newbie
    All-About dutch6982
    View dutch6982's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default help please!

can someone tell me how to place a wanted add, i can find no instructions or anything else.
    Has Ebid stopped doing wanted adds?
    Cheers Dutch

Quote Originally Posted by karaokekng View Post
    Just started using eBid today and will be active in buying and selling. I'm getting close to retirement and I have started the restoration of a classic chevy....Thanks, Bill
    Welcome to ebid. If you need assistance in setting up store or whatever, just ask on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by dutch6982 View Post
    can someone tell me how to place a wanted add, i can find no instructions or anything else.
    Has Ebid stopped doing wanted adds?
    Cheers Dutch
    Dutch, Don't know if ebid has this anymore. But if you're looking for glassware, toys, whatever, you might want to post in the forum pertaining to whatever the item is that you are looking for. Hope you find it. Good luck.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

The wanted section disappeared with the new design. Put your request in the forum, you might just get what you are looking for

Default New to ebid

I strive to find affordable or lower cost items for healthy living. I have a master's degree in the field of psychology but I am also well educated on healthy living and living a healthy lifestyle. I am constantly searching for items that might benefit someone else's health which encompasses the entire person. The physical, mental, and spiritual aspect of everyone's life.

Find healthy solutions for you or a loved one. Everyone suffers at one time or another from everyday stress, anxiety, and/or physical and mental health issues. Everyone's needs are different. Healthy solutions for someone may be relaxation and for someone else it may be nutrition or healthy eating. For others it may be just riding a harley into the sunset.

For relaxation some people find music or listening to soothing sounds relaxing while others find a hobby or reading to calm them.

I am new to this site but when I start listing I will have affordably priced items for everyone to improve their quality of living or to improve their self-esteem or their overall physical health. Each category of item listed may be helpful for someone but not for others. Items listed as they become available.
    I have been selling online for many years and try to make sure the buyer is happy with the product purchased.

Forum Newbie
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    All-About inkkni
    View inkkni's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking Hello new selling world

I am really excited to be away from ebay and craigslist! I hope this site does not disappoint like those 2 continue to.
    Anyway HELLO all!
    I am a Philadelphia artist. I travel the east coast to art stores that liquidate and gather up all I can manage. I have tons of art supplies! Some I use, most I can't possibly get too.
    I research all my products online and price lower than what I find. Take care everyone.

Thread Information