My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by langdon200510 View Post
    I have been told that the link I used on previous posting today was not correct.

Where do I find the right on. Everyone I look at seems to be much longer than everyone elses. I do not have a store yet. Please forgive me, this is all new to me

Love

Carol
    This link shows all your items:
    http://uk.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?wor...arch&type=user

Forum Newbie
    View macshack's Feedback (+1)
    All-About macshack
    View macshack's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Hello Everyone

I am new to the site and just getting started. I'm still checking out how things work. I've had no problems so far. Came over from feebay. I am from Pennsylvania. I love buying and selling. Just can't handle the fees from the other site, and they are only going to get more expensive. I have started list a few auctions and have many more to do. My next project is to get a store going. So I'm glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know everyone on the forms. Hope everyone has a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by macshack View Post
    I am new to the site and just getting started. I'm still checking out how things work. I've had no problems so far. Came over from feebay. I am from Pennsylvania. I love buying and selling. Just can't handle the fees from the other site, and they are only going to get more expensive. I have started list a few auctions and have many more to do. My next project is to get a store going. So I'm glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know everyone on the forms. Hope everyone has a good day.
    Welcome to ebid.

Forum Newbie
    View plepew's Feedback (+16)
    All-About plepew
    View plepew's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile $49.49 Lifetime ??

I am sure this question has been asked many times before but I would like to hear from a Lifetime member before I pay $49.49.
    Is it really a one time payment and you get all of the goodies for life?
    I have 4000+ good feedbacks on the big site and I am switching to a less expensive auction site. This sounds too good to be true. Your comments are appreciated. Thank you. Pierrette

Hi everyone. Just joined a few days ago, coming from where most of you are from, ebay. I am a hobbyist who makes doll clothes for American girl and bitty Baby. I wasn't making anything on ebay, it just gave me an outlet for selling what I make. Now prices are going up again, I can stand no more! I was searching out other options and for once I believe I came to the right place. I believe ebid will be the next ebay, only better. I'm from Wisconsin. And yes, you guys have been very helpful and friendly. Love it!

View victorfrank's Feedback (+160)
    All-About victorfrank
    View victorfrank's Listings
    Forum Posts

A warm welcome to all new eBidders.

Quote Originally Posted by plepew View Post
    I am sure this question has been asked many times before but I would like to hear from a Lifetime member before I pay $49.49.
    I have 4000+ good feedbacks on the big site and I am switching to a less expensive auction site. This sounds too good to be true. Your comments are appreciated. Thank you. Pierrette
    Absolutely. One time fee. EVER.

You do pay some small fees if you want the auction enhancements, but no where near the expense of the FleeceBay ..

Gallery listings (listings with photo) you only pay a small final value fee you get 5 free photos per listing, basic auction listings are entirely free ..

See the fees structure here:
    http://us.ebid.net/help_register.php#1

(Hmm appears there is no longer a Final Value Fee for Seller+ .. )

But - for your main question, yes - it is one time $74.99 base price ($49.49 USD for us sellers after discounts.. ) - and gives you Lifetime Seller+ status (along with access to ninja lister during Open Beta) - meaning once you've paid seller+ lifetime fee, you never have to pay again Ive been here over a year, and still only paid the one time (day after I signed up!)
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello and welcome to all you lovely newbie's.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by plepew View Post
    The $49.49 offer is only good for 24 hrs upon signing up on ebid. After that it is $74.99. After you become a seller +, if you run an auction with no extras, there are no fees. If you offer extras, such as a gallery picture, the fees are 2% FVF. Click here for fee structure. When listing auctions Seller and Seller+ account type holders can also add some extras to their auctions for a few pennies. Bold, Highlight, Extra Photos and Extra Category.

Sales are slower here, but I made up the seller + fee within the first 2 months. I use gallery pic on my items because I think they are useful to sell an item and I feel 2% FVF is more than fair. There are other fees if you want to 'feature' a listing, etc. but I don't use those features because those are recurring fees [to my understanding]. 5 free pics are included with seller + per listing, extra pics would cost more.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by florida33549; 7th February 2010 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kapdirs1703 View Post
    Hi everyone. Just joined a few days ago, coming from where most of you are from, ebay. I am a hobbyist who makes doll clothes for American girl and bitty Baby. I wasn't making anything on ebay, it just gave me an outlet for selling what I make. Now prices are going up again, I can stand no more! I was searching out other options and for once I believe I came to the right place. I believe ebid will be the next ebay, only better. I'm from Wisconsin. And yes, you guys have been very helpful and friendly. Love it!
    Hi and welcome. You have some lovely items.

Let your old buyers know where you have landed. Also, if you have a Facebook account, etc. include a link to your ebid store on it. I have listed items on Craig's List with a link to my ebid store and have sold some items that way.

Best of luck in your sales.

Thread Information