Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Forum Newbie
    All-About pinkerpod
    View pinkerpod's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, thanks for the welcome! Having problems and want to post a thread. How do I post a new thread?

This is the way I do it - there may be others! Click on eBid meetup - top right. You then get a list of the forum categories. Choose which one is most relevant to your query eg Selling, Starting Auctions & eBid Stores. Click on that category name which opens a list of threads. Above the bar at top on left side you will now see "New Topic" logo. Click on that and away you go!

Welcome to eBid!

Question Stupid question maybe

Hi. eb-ay power seller getting sooo fed up over there...plan to move here.... have what may be a dumb question but I find the terminology a bit confusing (or maybe I'm just exhausted from 15 years of dealing with ebay)...is the 74.99 lifetime membership a monthly payment? PLus...it says I can open 5 stores...can my daughter use one of them for her Xmas collections...or do all my 5 stores have to be under the same email addy?

Thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by enter2k View Post
    Hi. eb-ay power seller getting sooo fed up over there...plan to move here.... have what may be a dumb question but I find the terminology a bit confusing (or maybe I'm just exhausted from 15 years of dealing with ebay)...is the 74.99 lifetime membership a monthly payment? PLus...it says I can open 5 stores...can my daughter use one of them for her Xmas collections...or do all my 5 stores have to be under the same email addy?

Thank you for your patience.
    Hi, The 74.99 lifetime membership is a one-time payment. With that you get up to 5 stores. If you don't use a gallery pic on your listings, there is no FVF if items sells, if you use a gallery pic on listings, there is a 2% FVF if item sells. Any other features will such as feature listing will recur as item relists [I never use any other feature but gallery pic].

As far as I know all 5 stores have the same email addy because the email addy is linked to your user account at ebid.

Hope this helps.

Forum Newbie
    View pjsdeals's Feedback (+103)
    All-About pjsdeals
    View pjsdeals's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Hello everyone

I just started today am going to leave the other site. Have had a few views on items lets hope they will start selling. I was reading a message board from the other site this morning and it sounds like April will have a major jump in sellers. Lets hope it attracts more buyers.

Welcome to all the new folk, you may find a read of this thread will help you get started. http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1136515
    Just shout if you need a hand.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Newbie
    View TOPnLOW's Feedback (+137)
    All-About TOPnLOW
    View TOPnLOW's Listings
    Forum Posts

I joined Ebid about aweek ago and got my 1st sale in the first 2-3 days. So far so good!!! Added a few more items over the weekend just to get a feel of how fast stuff moves and already starting to see alot of Ebid bees flying around the nest. By the way, give my site a peep..your feedback is huge! Thanks in advance!!!

Note:my about me page w/be loaded next few days!(having prob removing my logo from "about me area".

http://us.ebid.net/stores/Welcome-to-the-TOPnLow-Store

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOPnLOW View Post
    Note:my about me page w/be loaded next few days!(having prob removing my logo from "about me area".
    You just need to upload a new image. If it 'appears' not to change then read this: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0043

Red face Newbie to ebid

First off not new to auctions started in 2006 this is actually my second store have one on ebay. After finding out ebay is raising fees again big time sellers are going to be closing down there stores come march 30th 2010, so this left me no choice to find some where else to go, so started searching for new auctions. Found ebid in the top 10 reviews so i figured i would join. I don't think i will close my ebay store just shrink the size of my store and hopefully this will cut fees in half. I live in michigan so the economy is horrible over here, it has been since 2005 you can't even find a job at mcdonald's it's so bad, 2006 i figured i would try to sell on ebay took a long time to find my nitch in what i liked to sell but i found it and now my basement is consumed with toys, toys, toys, and more toys. Peace out jay.

Thread Information