Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by TimeForYou View Post
    Rethreads

Don't you dare give up without a fight,good things are worth fighting for and this is one of them.

There's plenty folks round here that will help once you get started

Attachment 13285
    Aww, thanks. Still having no luck, which is frustrating. I'm not used to people refusing to take my money! LOL

Forum Newbie
    View SirYarquest's Feedback (+5)
    All-About SirYarquest
    View SirYarquest's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default No More Outragous Fees!

I found out about EBid through Ebay. Not exactly the right way I'm sure. But I'm glad whoever it was, did so. I have been an EBayer for 10 years and got tired of being screwed over and over again by both EBay and PayPal. The straw that broke the camels back happened as soon as Ebay changed thier feedback policy. I got mad at first, but when I was blackmailed several times by buyers. I was done.

So here I am, a lifetime member. I'm really looking forward to watching this site grow, but EBid! Listen to me! Screw around with what works, and we'll bail on you too. Other than that, I have been doing everything I can think of to help boost traffic to this site. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Real quick, I sell everything and anything I can get my hands on. I believe in recycling, but I'm not a environmentalist wack job. I find things here around the Ozarks. Garage sales, estate sales, craigslist etc. and sell them, now here.

That's me in a nut shell.

Thanks for the welcome.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by SirYarquest View Post
    I found out about EBid through Ebay. Not exactly the right way I'm sure. But I'm glad whoever it was, did so. I have been an EBayer for 10 years and got tired of being screwed over and over again by both EBay and PayPal. The straw that broke the camels back happened as soon as Ebay changed thier feedback policy. I got mad at first, but when I was blackmailed several times by buyers. I was done.

So here I am, a lifetime member. I'm really looking forward to watching this site grow, but EBid! Listen to me! Screw around with what works, and we'll bail on you too. Other than that, I have been doing everything I can think of to help boost traffic to this site. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Real quick, I sell everything and anything I can get my hands on. I believe in recycling, but I'm not a environmentalist wack job. I find things here around the Ozarks. Garage sales, estate sales, craigslist etc. and sell them, now here.

Thanks for the welcome.

Tony

A very warm welcome to you Tony!!

You'll find most of us here to be slightly nutty too!!

Of course I don't mean me..naturally.

See? I'm getting tired and misread what you wrote!

You didn't say you were nutty lol

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the welcome.

Tony
    What took you so long getting here?

Welcome to the eBid family.

x

Thanks for the welcome.

Tony
    Hi, Tony. Nice to meet you. I'm new too, and here for pretty much the same reasons. When eBay took away the voice of sellers, that said loud and clear, "Screw you."

Hi Tony welcome to eBid, you may find a read of this thread helps you get started on here. http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...postcount=6223
    Just shout if you need a hand, additional body parts may be available on special order Alot of us are ex bayers, some been here a bit longer, we saw the light earlier
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Saint
    View RonOne's Feedback (+4296)
    All-About RonOne
    View RonOne's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome To ebid

The friendliest auction sight around

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome! It is always good to see new ones

Forum Newbie
    All-About yukoncollectibles
    View yukoncollectibles's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Hello All

I am new here and new to selling (to come) someday Lol.

Currently I collect and sell antiques of all sorts but really like anything from the Yukon. I make trips there about 4 times a year ad just enjoy finding items left by the big Klondike Gold Rush. Just recently I found an old Kodak Bottle made between 1890 - 1930. I was there panning for gold when up it popped. My big find for this trip.

I hope to list a few items next week if time permits. I am wondering though is there a past auctions part of the site that gives a seller some kind of idea what items have sold for in the past?
    I was going to join the other site but find the costs of selling an item unbeliveable. Would hardly be worth my while for what I have paid for some of my items compared to the low profit margin after the fees.
    Also any idea of how many fellow Canadians are registered on the site?

All for now, hope to become more active in the weeks to come in both the buying and selling of antiques and things.

Eric

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yukoncollectibles View Post
    I am new here and new to selling (to come) someday Lol.

Currently I collect and sell antiques of all sorts but really like anything from the Yukon. I make trips there about 4 times a year ad just enjoy finding items left by the big Klondike Gold Rush. Just recently I found an old Kodak Bottle made between 1890 - 1930. I was there panning for gold when up it popped. My big find for this trip.

I hope to list a few items next week if time permits. I am wondering though is there a past auctions part of the site that gives a seller some kind of idea what items have sold for in the past?
    I was going to join the other site but find the costs of selling an item unbeliveable. Would hardly be worth my while for what I have paid for some of my items compared to the low profit margin after the fees.
    Also any idea of how many fellow Canadians are registered on the site?

All for now, hope to become more active in the weeks to come in both the buying and selling of antiques and things.

Eric
    Welcome to eBid.
    Don't know how many Canadian members are here but click here and you will see how many Canadian stores we have.

x

Thread Information