Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gabbys777 View Post
    Hello all i too am a former feebay seller and have joined ebid, one question, if i sign up for the seller lifetime, can i later upgrade to seller+ lifetime, thanks for your help look forward to chatting with all of you down the road
    Hello and welcome to eBid. Yes, you can sign up as a seller + with a weekly or monthly (or more) subscription. If you decide to upgrade to seller + lifetime, the subscription fees you have already paid will be deducted from your lifetime membership.
    We hope you will stay!

Forum Saint
    View RonOne's Feedback (+4296)
    All-About RonOne
    View RonOne's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post
    Hello and welcome to eBid. Yes, you can sign up as a seller + with a weekly or monthly (or more) subscription. If you decide to upgrade to seller + lifetime, the subscription fees you have already paid will be deducted from your lifetime membership.
    We hope you will stay!
    I never knew that,
    I wondered why there were no extra charges for me.

No refunds though, but I'm not complaining.

Welcome to ebid, one and all.
    PS....A lot of us are ex eby

A big welcome to all newbies..I see we have 2 more members from the USA. We have a little social club called USA Experience. Go to the top of this page, click on Quick Links & then Social Clubs, some of us hang out there as well as the Kitchen Table. Lots of friends who will answer your questions [there are no dumb questions] at both places. Good luck, glad you've joined us.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

A warm welcome to all the newbies, ebid it's a great place to be, can be great fun too.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Forum Newbie
    View holbyfan's Feedback (+44)
    All-About holbyfan
    View holbyfan's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi i am new on here and am also changing over from ebay ..please take a look at my things some time i have lots more still to list! I also sell on tazbar too.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome, holbyfan, and thank you for shopping You can add a link to your listings here which makes it much easier to find them. You might find this link useful http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...postcount=6223

Forum Newbie
    View em2009's Feedback (+6)
    All-About em2009
    View em2009's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, everyone! I found this "Welcome to New Members" forum a week late! Well, I moved from E**y due to high fees. I found this website courtesy of http://online-auction-sites.toptenreviews.com/ and Ebid was rated number two, so I decided to sign up. I'm a part-time seller, so once in a while, I gather gently used stuff to sell. I hope to be part of the Ebid community for many years to come! :-)

Forum Newbie
    All-About ElleBee
    View ElleBee's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello everyone,
    I am very new, just joined 5 mins ago! I am from London, and hoping to buy and sell a few things. I am looking for an alternative to ebay, as I find that their fees are too high, and I seem to be paying more in fees, than I gain in sales. In fact it is often cheaper to give stuff away! Anyway enough of my gripes. I would be grateful if anyone could send in any tips for us newbies on stuff to buy and sell.

Oh by the way, I am basically selling off quality used clothing and household goods which I simply have no room for. If you are a fan of Gok's Fashion Fix and watch all those poor ladies with their entire wardrobe displayed for all to see, and think that that is alot - well I am ashamed to say I can beat them all hands down and still have enough left over to fill the Wembley Stadium

Anyway, thanks for reading, I'm looking forward to any positive comments and being a member of ebid.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

ElleBee, I am in the same boat as you. Been trying to clear the wardrobes and cupboards for years now. They may have gained a bit of breathing space, but not that you'd notice good luck with the selling and welcome to ebid

Welcome to ebid folks, plenty of helpful people on here, grab yoursleves a read of this thread for some help on getting started. http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...postcount=6223
    Just shout if you need a hand, additional body parts available on back order
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thread Information