My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by pearlygirl555 View Post
    Howdy! I've come here from the evil empire after finding a link to this site at the bottom of an AuctionBytes newsletter.....way at the bottom of the page. Haven't opened a store here on ebid or filled in my profile so much, probably will make some purchases here and get onto this slowly; this is our frantic busy time of year for the trade shows we do, so the time I'll be able to devote to learning this site is minimal. Seems like ya'll are friendly and chatty, so I've no fear of getting the help I need when I'm ready to ask.

With reference to the folks who comment about the lack of buyers.....we do those afore-mentioned trade shows, plus have a regular website, and what we've noticed in 2008 is that the average transaction price has fallen precipitously. We are making less at each show than we did a year ago, and our sales are averaging about $12 USD per person where the average was twice that (at least) last year. I've been doing some daytime bartending for some friends who own a restaurant, and they report the same thing; more people are sharing a plate of food, appetizers and desserts aren't selling, even the bar regulars who turn my shift into Adult Day Care With Beer are only in once a week, rather than every day as they were two years ago.

I think ebid has a great thing going here, and I sense there is a LOAD of positive energy among the members. Let's keep slogging away at this and we'll make one hell of an impact in the online auction world in no time!
    to eBid pearlygirl555.

I moved over from greedbay and it's the best move I ever made.
    As for wanting more buyers, yes we all do, but I find that sellers are also buyers, and the more sellers we have, the more choice the buyers have, and then the buyers will come! (I hope)
    Good luck to you on your sales, and may you have many of them.
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Welcome to the new folk, you may find a read of this thread is helpful. http://www.ebid.net/forum/showpost.p...postcount=5442 Just shout if you need a hand, additional body parts may be available on back order
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

View VandTnut's Feedback (+7)
    All-About VandTnut
    View VandTnut's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re:Proximity to yuckBay Hq

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    How do you expect me and hubby to visit Mom & Dad in San Jose??? (they live just around the corner from dungbay hq)
    Special Glasses, Earplugs, Nose Filters, and Bio-Hazard Suit?

You get special protection from the all encompassing protective powers of parental love! No extra precautions required.
    ED

Forum Newbie
    View bookman232's Feedback (+50)
    All-About bookman232
    View bookman232's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Old new member

Slipped over from the trough---should have done it earlier.Look forward to a site with some principals
    good luck to all
    Last edited by bookman232; 2nd October 2008 at 01:41 PM. Reason: misspelling

Default kitchen table

Hi Everyone,
    I have just crossed over from the "Other site", and have just about finished setting up my store. There are some interesting shops around which i am going to visit when i am properly sorted. the people are nice and friendly, i think i will like it here.
    Spiritcat xx

Check My feedback from the feebay auction!
    by clicking
    and search for feebay id and spiritcatkay.

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome Bookman and Spiritcat! Glad to have you onboard. If you have any questions, just come ask - we are always happy to help.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just popped in quickly to say welcome to:

RATLINTOEZ
    FirstGreenIsGold
    fairsale14
    NBoriginals
    bookman232
    spiritcat
    eyelikeeyewear

Hope you like it here, don't hesitate to ask questions, there is always someone passing by and quite happy to help.

~Jan~

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lyselicia View Post
    Hello I joined ebid a few days ago with he Username "witchling"was totally unable to log into the forums,kept getting a message telling me to register but there was nowhere to register and the forum kept telling me my password was wrong..half a dozen times?what?So now i seem to have registered a second account...followed the only link i could find that had the words" forum "and "register" in the same vicinity?

Also next to where it says "welcome Lyselicia" it says i last visited on the 3rd January 1970?I was BORN in 1975.
    Is Ebid a bit mad?
    Hi Lyselicia, welcome to ebid, and no ebid is not mad, that date always comes up the first time you enter ebid, it's a default thingy, when you log out and come back in again you will get the correct date, anyway glad to have you on board
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Forum Newbie
    All-About OnlineBizKJ
    View OnlineBizKJ's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Hello- New here...

Hello, Newbie here. I found EBid on AuctionFire and just getting used to it- likin' it so far- sure beats Ebay with all their fees

I'm a stay at home mom in Pittsburgh PA. I run a number of small businesses to stay home with the kiddos. Among them are Ethos, saving us on gas and Photo Gifts--I have testimonials on the site as well. Think that's about it....Lookin' forward to figuring out the site. Glad I found it

http://www.wesaveongas.wordpress.com

Thread Information