My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by abbyrose View Post
    Nice site, guys! The article in auctionbytes steered me here, and I just registered. Sold on ebay for years, 100% feedback, 4.9 across the board. But it's just too crazy to stay there. My catagory, decorative painting books and patterns, has buyers that are just wonderful- we painters are a friendly lot! I had a customer base of >3,000, plus my email groups (another 2-3,000) -I will be bringing them ALL with me. Now to find the time to sit down and do the listings LOL.
    I posted a link on the ebay Seller Central for the auctionbytes article, and also put it on Delphi Forums Boycott Ebay and Ebay Addicts. Let's grab all those disgruntled sellers and grow this site! Time to get busy! Janice
    Hi Janice,

to eBid, I hope your buying and selling goes well.

Have any questions, just ask here on the forums, you are sure to get an answer, as everyone is so friendly
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

A very warm welcome to all the newbies
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Forum Newbie
    All-About skyecraftsstore
    View skyecraftsstore's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile hello skyecrafts store here from FL USA

Hello,
    just came over a few days ago. No listings, store or anything as of yet. Still feeling around...
    Came over from Ebay, we haven't been listing there in months due to the new policies. So, we have tons of garden gnomes waiting in our shop (we have a brick and mortar shop) to go to new homes. We also sell alternative energy products as well, some big requiring installation (PV modules and wind generators) and some small like solar ovens and inverters. We haven't sold any solar products online yet.
    Well , I'll get back to my own little tour now. Just wanted to say hello and I am here.

Skyecrafts Store

A Warm Welcome to all newcomers to eBid glad you have seen the light.
    Last edited by stampsulove; 16th February 2009 at 12:15 AM.
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just popping in to see who else has joined our family and I see a few more newbies.
    Welcome to you all!

destiny27
    abbyrose
    Bighorsecoins
    whiskydrinkeruk
    lizzie1932
    skyecraftsstore

Forum Newbie
    View mwhtackle's Feedback (+10)
    All-About mwhtackle
    View mwhtackle's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Great to be here!

Hi all, i just joined today. ive been selling on ebay since 2001 100% feedback, over 2000 happy customers. sadly, their latest policy changes made my mind up for me... i needed a change and found ebid. the thought of listing items without having to pay fees is great, can't wait to get started!

I sell fishing tackle, you name it, rods, reels, accessories, and if i don't have it listed, ask me and i will do my best to find it.

I hope it all goes well on ebid. I'm going to get myself one of those ebid t-shirts, get a few more people over here... it is about time there was some competition in the online auction niche!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to the family mwhtackle

Forum Newbie
    All-About 4appy
    View 4appy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Newbie needing help...

My name is Violet (userID: 4appy)... I am just coming over here from a very user-UNFRIENDLY eBay). I also have been a power seller with them and had a store, etc., the whole 9 yards, but they got too big for their britches and I'm looking for a new home... It took me hours to figure out how to get to this point to even say hello to everyone and I have no idea where to look for a response, if anyone answers me, but I will try. Thanks for listening:

I am having a little problem and hope someone might be able to help.

I have a few auctions listed and want to change them all to “Run until Sold”

Every time I click on “Run Until Sold”, the Starting Bid, Auction Reserve Price and Buynow Price switch to $0.00 and a check mark appears in the Fixed Price box.

If I click on the other Close Auction button and uncheck the Fixed Price and enter a Starting Bid, Auction Reserve Price and Buynow price, then click on “Run Until Sold” again, the Starting Bid and Auction Reserve Price switch to $0.00; however, the Buynow Price stays and the Fixed Price again has a check mark in it.

Is there a way to change them all to “Run Until Sold” other than closing the auction and then re-submitting it, which would be a big pain in the butt.

Thanks

Chester - Le - Street, Durham, United Kingdom
    View Armstrongs's Feedback (+1436)
    All-About Armstrongs
    View Armstrongs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Violet & a huge welcome to ebid

You can only use a buy now - fixed price on Run til sold........auctions have to have a finish time (on run til sold...they would never be finished iykwim )

You should be able to enter an amount in the fixed price box.

Tip: Run til sold comes quite far down the search results.....it may be better to run for 8 days, with a x10 repost
    That way, your items will still get uploaded to Google products, and they would keep rising to the top of the search results

Hope this helps
    Yvonne x

Look here for Crafty Bits

Find the Beamish Bazaar here!

I'M A YDC SUPPORTER!
    Find eBid's monthly charity auctions HERE on the 24th!

View victorfrank's Feedback (+160)
    All-About victorfrank
    View victorfrank's Listings
    Forum Posts

A warm welcome to all new arrivals.

Thread Information