Thread: Welcome to New Members

Forum Newbie
    All-About MISSLADY1977
    View MISSLADY1977's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up hello

hello i just started today come on and check out my goods

Quote Originally Posted by phanmale View Post
    how do i view my about me page? It lets me edit it, but when i click on "see from others point of view" theres nothing like as much on there
    this is what I see

Welcome to The Curio Box!!
    Selling Giftware, Novelties, Gadgets & Gizmos, you are sure to find the perfect gift for occasions like Birthdays, Christmas, Weddings, Christenings, Easter, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day etc, etc... I sell various items, "new" and "as new" and list in auction and buy it now format. I believe that I can then offer the best of both worlds - ie, those who like the excitement of the race to win the item, and also those who "want it now"!!
    The Curio Box began as small time auction listings on eBay and Amazon sites which then progressed to an eBay store. From here, I developed, and update daily, an online store of my own. I was still selling via these outlets, listing my end of lines (clearance) and introducing new items and am very proud of my 100% positive feedback and customer service.
    However all good things must come to an end, and due to eBay thrusting the use of PayPal in seller's listings and then even worse, their extortionate price increases to use their site as an outlet, I made the decision to try out eBid.
    The community forums are so friendly and a god send in the help department. From personal experience I have found that if you post a query on the site, that I generally have an received an answer within hours - sometimes within minutes! The free listings after the one-off fee is an added bonus, and even better - that although I continue to accept PayPal as a form of payment means, I am not forced to use them - giving the buyers the freedom of choice too.
    All in all, my experiences so far, in such a short time, have excelled anything that I was expecting, and with the prospect of wider promotion in check, I am sure that I will be part of the eBid family for a very long time to come

Please read on to find out more about my delivery policy, and if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Happy eBidding!!
    My eBid Sites:
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/thecuriobox - For Gifts, Gadgets, Toys & Novelties. New items added regularly.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/thecuriobox-clearance - End of line/one-off items from The Curio Box are to be found here.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/mythsngifts - Collectable Gifts and Homewares with a Gothic, Fantasy, Fairytale, Myths and Legends theme. Including Dragons, Fairies, Dreamcatchers and much more. Updated regularly.
    Want to join eBid? Click here to register: http://uk.ten.ebid.net/perl/normal.c...=register-main
    Delivery Information
    All products are shipped discreetly in a plain mailing bag or box, with no indication as to the contents. All delivery addresses will be copied as per the customer input.
    Please ensure your delivery details are correct, as no responsibility can be taken by me for incorrect information. If the carrier cannot deliver because of an incorrect address then I reserve the right to charge an additional supplement.
    Products that are currently in stock are normally dispatched within two working days of your cleared payment. In the event that an item ordered becomes unavailable, you will be immediately notified of this and a refund for the goods offered.
    I reserve the right to deliver in multiple consignments; however this will be at no extra cost.
    Many of my items are sent via services requiring a signature on receipt. In the event that a package is refused or unclaimed and returned to me there are two options. The package can be despatched again on payment of the additional shipping cost or a refund will be made, minus any costs to us for the original shipping and return.
    Delivery times given are for guidance only and are not guaranteed. I cannot be held responsible for courier/postal delays. However, should your order not arrive within the time expected following my notification of despatch, please contact me and I will endeavour to locate your shipment.
    Whilst I try to deliver all goods ordered in accordance with our pledge, I take no responsibility for any consequence of late delivery however caused. Deliveries take 2 to 3 working days from the time of notification of despatch and take place Monday to Friday between 8am and 5.30pm.
    I take every care to ensure all of my products reach you in perfect condition. However, if you are not satisfied due to the product being damaged, faulty or not the item ordered then please contact me and inform me of your intent to return the product. Due to hygiene reasons, ALL lingerie, lingerie category products and earrings are non-refundable for any reason other than a fault. If I believe that the goods have been worn or any of the conditions are not met then I reserve my right to return the goods to you at your cost. Goods which are given free, or as part of an offer, are not exchangable or refundable unless the full offer is returned subject to normal terms and conditions.
    Special or customised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
    Terms of Sale
    Please feel free to ask me questions prior to your bid/purchase to resolve any concerns or queries - just click here to send me an email and I will respond as soon as possible.
    Upon satisfactory receipt of your goods, I would appreciate it if you could leave feedback for me. This indicates that the items have arrived safely and that you are happy with the sale. I will then leave feedback for you. I reserve the right to add to this in the event of further communication regarding the same listing.
    If there is any problem with the sale, I would appreciate the opportunity to resolve this before leaving or receiving negative feedback.

I will accept returns on items sold as "new" only, and returned unused, undamaged and in original packaging for resale within seven days of receipt. Please advise me of the problem by clicking on the "contact member" link prior to returning the item.
    *Please note that due to hygiene reasons, jewellery is non-returnable except where faulty.

Buyer is to pay returns postage and will only be refunded item purchase price - postage either way will not be reimbursed.
    All items sold by me are checked before despatch to ensure they are not sent out faulty or damaged, if there is any doubt,it will be added to the product description before selling.
    Contact Us
    If you have any questions or queries, comments or criticism, please click here to contact me

Talking I'm a newbee to eBid!

Hello All, yes, I'm a refugee, god help us all I'm from Okeechobee, Florida, Any Help or info would be welcome, thanks! nice place, I like!

phanmale -

Go into one of your item listings as though you were a customer. On the far right you'll see the option "All About the Seller". Click that and you'll see what we see.

Forum Newbie
    All-About jameskirch
    View jameskirch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default new guy here

I just started ebid 5 mins ago, any recommendations what a noob like me can do here?

Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's wonderful to see so many new US members joining up! Welcome aboard q292u, elana242, MISSLADY1977, okeechobeegirl67, jameskirch

canuckbid: Congratulations on the final step of shutting up shop 'over there'. I know how you feel, did mine end of January after the 1st fee hikes and new rules.

~Jan~

Thanks Sarah and Tias Treasures

Forum Newbie
    All-About dlynneartdolls
    View dlynneartdolls's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Just Joined

I am small time OOAK sculpture artist. It is no longer cost effective for me to sell on ebay. i am hopeful i can find a new home here. I love selling my OOAK fantasy sculptures! Look for my auctions soon! Denise

Quote Originally Posted by dlynneartdolls View Post
    I am small time OOAK sculpture artist. It is no longer cost effective for me to sell on ebay. i am hopeful i can find a new home here. I love selling my OOAK fantasy sculptures! Look for my auctions soon! Denise
    Hi Denise,
    Welcome to eBid

I have seen it here many times before, but could you please tell me what OOAK means?

Thanks in advance, and good luck with your new venture,

Jan

Thread Information