My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Smile Hello & newbie question on spreadsheet uploads

Hello everyone - joined yesterday (been on 'the other one' for a few months). Looks good, feels friendly!
    Question about bulk uploads using a spreadsheet... I submitted a spreadsheet as an email attachment, last night (just one entry as a try-out) but I've had nothing back. Should I expect a confirmation email or do I just wait until it finally gets actioned?.
    Regards,
    Bill.

Default Ignore the question - it has been actioned

Pleased to say, my spreadsheet has been done! So I'm now an eBid seller for real!
    Regards,
    Bill.

Default new member

hi!

This looks like a great site. I am here to sell Rio MP3 players. Please take a look if you're looking for a flash-based player

Default hello

Hi im new to ebid. Thought I would try some new auction site and found ebid. I was sick of you know whos attitude and increasing prices.
    i am looking forward to buying and selling on ebid
    How are you finding ebid? do things sell well?

Arrow Hello all you newbies

Welcome all you other newbies,
    Have been using the site for under a month. Finding it beneficial to post on forums, draws buyers to my site. :-) Things are really slow, but I am sticking it out, telling everybody I know about ebid. Hope things do pick up, good for ebay to have a bit of healthy competition.

Check out my shop, items finishing soon, grab a bargain.

Catch you later.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi all welcome aboard, you'll love it here, we're all very friendly. One tip though, go to the top left hand side of this page and click on CP go to edit signature and then copy and past your shop url there, this will give a link to your shop so everyone can see what you are selling, next step, build up your feedback this will give customers the confidence to buy from you, cheers maroy41
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Default The Home Brew Shop

Hi, I have just registered with you. We are The Home Brew Shop in Holland on Sea, Essex. We sell everything that you need to make Beer, Wine, Liqueurs and Spirits at home! We were recommend to use your site, by one of our customers. We have only been at this address since August, but we have many years experience in this trade. We hope that using your site will help us to expand our business further.

Smile Hi everyone~

Hi, I m new to eBid, have just started today. I hope I can be a success seller here! =P
    Does anyone have eBid store? I would like to learn from you!

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by siulaam View Post
    Hi, I m new to eBid, have just started today. I hope I can be a success seller here! =P
    Does anyone have eBid store? I would like to learn from you!
    Hi all welcome aboard, you'll love it here, we're all very friendly. One tip though, go to the top left hand side of this page and click on CP go to edit signature and then copy and past your shop url there, this will give a link to your shop so everyone can see what you are selling, next step, build up your feedback this will give customers the confidence to buy from you, cheers maroy41
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    hi all i have just joined e bid and i am starting to sell on here like everyone i was just getting fed up of evergrowing fees and this site seems cool!! i sell a lot of designer goods most of my items are brandnew but some are used slightly please check out my stuff for sale !!! im from south shields in the uk full time mother and seller now ha ha !!

Thread Information