My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Cool Newbie

Hi Just Joined Ebid Im From Bristol Look Forward To Selling And Buying With Everyone

Forum Newbie
    St Peter Port - Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom
    All-About fengshuiharmonics
    View fengshuiharmonics's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Hello Everyone!!!

Hi There!!!

I Just become a Member here today and I like what I see so far,There are many things needed to check and find out & how it works, etc!!! Will keep an eye on things over my spare time.I have done a few sales on ebay and getting frustated and while surfing/searching google found you, Time will tell... If anyone here would like to offer any tips or comments/help or manual page, please let me know!!! I have a full time job, Family with 2 kids, Born in Madeira Island, 40y, m, Living in Guernsey, uk (17years) I have a small website, but without much control over admin www.fengshuiharmonics.com , and for ebay http://stores.ebay.co.uk/fengshuiharmonics , I am still learning internet ropes and please note that I am not promoting any links and just looking for help, if required please tell me who to contact, if any above is wrong in any way, sorry!!! Tx & Regards, Carl

Forum Lurker
    View centre7's Feedback (+740)
    All-About centre7
    View centre7's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up

Hi everyone, seems like a nice site. All you guys in the forums seem nice too, just been reading a few posts. Well I joined only recently and got around to putting on my first few items today, seems good so far! I like the way this site works in comparison to eBay so I thought I'd try it out. Just to let you know, if anyone here is into Winnie The Pooh, that's mostly the kind of thing I'm selling at the moment, if anyone's interested. Hope to stay on eBid, see how it goes. Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by centre7; 17th August 2006 at 08:01 PM.

"Hi and nice to meet you all"

I joined today..and I'm just having a wander around the whole site and getting a feel for the place...

Welcome everyone- I came over from feeBay properly about 4 weeks ago and I haven't looked back!

I love this site and I hope you will too! Any questions just shout, theres always someone around to help :-)

The Soap Dragon xxx

just joined today , as sick of other auction sites
    hope this will be a pleasent eqpierience

Red face Another newbie :-)

Hellooooo!

In the process of starting up a little business to earn a few extra £ (I hope), and thought there can't be any harm in becoming a seller here. Maybe eBay's greed will become eBid's new business! Just have to get the buyers over here now... Where's that email address book?

Maple

Smile Hello everyone!!!

I am a new member to ebid. Help me get started selling my stuff. All advise welcome. Hope to get to know everyone here soon.

Hi All you new members!!

The best thing to do when posting is to put your auction/ store address in your signature- look to the top left of the page, you will see user CP, click on that and go to edit signature.

Easy-peasy!!

The Soap Dragon xxx

Forum Lurker
    View centre7's Feedback (+740)
    All-About centre7
    View centre7's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you haven't got a store, could you just signature your auctions page? Like this?

Thread Information