Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello patricia63 and JOANN3538,

Welcome to eBid and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

People here are very helpful so drop a note in the forum areas for your questions.

Good luck with your buying and or selling and hope to see you around.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JOANN3538
    hello everyone
    Welcome to eBid JOANN3538, here's wishing you every success in all your buying & selling transactions

Default sharon brides-2-b

Just thought I would pop in and say Hi !
    I'm not new to joining Ebid but have recently started selling I am getting married in july 8th .
    Please feel free to look at some wedding item I have for sale

Welcome all, feel free to ask any questions

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by shazandtoni
    Just thought I would pop in and say Hi !
    I'm not new to joining Ebid but have recently started selling I am getting married in july 8th .
    Please feel free to look at some wedding item I have for sale

Welcome all, feel free to ask any questions

Welcome to eBid shazandtoni, here's wishing you every success in all your buying & selling transactions

Why don't you post a link of your store/auctions in your forum signature, so when you post any threads people may click & have a nosey at what you're selling. It's easy to add a link, just go to 'User CP' at the top left hand corner, then choose 'Edit Signature', copy and then paste your link in there

Hope you have a nice day on the 8th of July

Smile New to e-bid

Hi everyone, well, I'm brand new to e-bid but have been selling on another auction site for more than a year. Found e-bid whilst searching around for somewhere cheaper to advertise my items. I sell mainly childrenswear but also am the proud owner of a few caravans so let holidays. Cheers everyone.

Forum Newbie
    Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View alec246's Feedback (+105)
    All-About alec246
    View alec246's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking cant contact ebid

Why Is It That Nobody Can Contact Ebid With A Problem,that Cant Be Solved. On The Ebid Site,have They Done This Because They Cant Be Bothered About,the Ploblems They Cant Fix, I Have Been Trying To List A Telescope For Sale,but It Keeps Getting Regected,what Gets Me Is They Dont Tell You Why Its Been Regected,and There Is Know Way You Can Contact Them To Tell Them What You Think, Other Sites You Can Contact So What Are Ebid Scared Off,
    They Are Getting To Big Headed,and Dont Care Anymore About The Little Guy,

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by perdi770
    Hi everyone, well, I'm brand new to e-bid but have been selling on another auction site for more than a year. Found e-bid whilst searching around for somewhere cheaper to advertise my items. I sell mainly childrenswear but also am the proud owner of a few caravans so let holidays. Cheers everyone.

Welcome to eBid perdi770, here's wishing you every success in all your buying & selling transactions

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by alec246
    Why Is It That Nobody Can Contact Ebid With A Problem,that Cant Be Solved. On The Ebid Site,have They Done This Because They Cant Be Bothered About,the Ploblems They Cant Fix, I Have Been Trying To List A Telescope For Sale,but It Keeps Getting Regected,what Gets Me Is They Dont Tell You Why Its Been Regected,and There Is Know Way You Can Contact Them To Tell Them What You Think, Other Sites You Can Contact So What Are Ebid Scared Off,
    They Are Getting To Big Headed,and Dont Care Anymore About The Little Guy,
    It's real easy to contact them, all you have to do is just scroll down to the bottom of this/any page and you'll see a "Contact Us" and that will get their "Batphone" ringing

Anyway, welcome to eBid alec246, here's wishing you every success in all your buying & selling transactions

Talking Hiya

Just thought I'd give ebid a try for a change and it seems good so far - will be even better if I sell my items!!
    Kate

Thread Information