Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

All-About shaggy1969
    View shaggy1969's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Tanx

Thank you for the welcome Florida...and others...

All-About metoyouitems
    View metoyouitems's Listings
    Forum Posts

Almost pulled my hair out getting registered with Ebay. All the cumbersome info, do's and don'ts, do this, oh and forgot to mention you should do this, as well as all of the help chats, calls and emails -- I nearly had to be committed! I'm jumping in as a greeeeeeen newby to online selling, and hope I will not be disillusioned by this site. So far, registering was not so painful. Of course, it's nothing to get a username. Setting up as a seller will be the test . I'm feeling much better about this site already. Just hope I sell, sell, sell too.

Quote Originally Posted by metoyouitems View Post
    Almost pulled my hair out getting registered with Ebay. All the cumbersome info, do's and don'ts, do this, oh and forgot to mention you should do this, as well as all of the help chats, calls and emails -- I nearly had to be committed! I'm jumping in as a greeeeeeen newby to online selling, and hope I will not be disillusioned by this site. So far, registering was not so painful. Of course, it's nothing to get a username. Setting up as a seller will be the test . I'm feeling much better about this site already. Just hope I sell, sell, sell too.
    Welcome to ebid. The forums have a wealth of information regarding selling on this site. If you get stuck, ask in the forums. Someone will come along to assist you.

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi,

I found eBid via 'Ten Best Auction Sites' at Times On-Line. I live in North Warwickshire but was originally from Yorkshire. I love it here and so far my experience of buying has been excellent. I look forward to buying more and of course, to making my first sale. I love reading the posts, especially when I need a little cheering up. Some of the threads are soooo funny.

Little steps forward every day through the learning experience and help on here so, thank you.

Welcome, everybody! We're getting members from all over the world now, I love it!

As others have said, this is a very friendly place. If you have any problems, don't be afraid to come to the forums and ask for help. And do remember to check out the Kitchen Table, especially if you need cheering up. You'll get at least one good laugh every day.

Forum Newbie
    All-About cnylister13069
    View cnylister13069's Listings
    Forum Posts

HI ALL - great to be here (crossed over from E-Gay, I mean eBay) after 7 years! I just opened my store and listed 22 items so far. Just waiting on that first sale to happen!!! I am from Syracuse, NY

Forum Newbie
    View inchworm8's Feedback (+1)
    All-About inchworm8
    View inchworm8's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Hi

A newbie here but have been selling for years on ebay as a hobby

HAVE just closed down with ebay due to the humungous fees and will be listing all my excess pins and badges here

Looking forward to meeting people

Location - Australia

Hi, I joined ebid in May selling machine embroidered gifts mainly for babies and children but I also do logos and company names on cloyhing for small businesses. I was introduced by bluejypsy who I met at a local craft fair. So far I have only had 6 small orders so I won't be making my first million just yet!
    [URL=http://ailsascrafts-store.ebid.net

Forum Newbie
    All-About golddragonmist
    View golddragonmist's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not exactly a new member, more like a blast from the past. You might remember me as dragonmist, but I forgot my password and had to start from scratch. So Hi to any old friends and hi to new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by golddragonmist View Post
    Not exactly a new member, more like a blast from the past. You might remember me as dragonmist, but I forgot my password and had to start from scratch. So Hi to any old friends and hi to new ones.
    Ayup lass, good to see you back. Hope you stay around.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Thread Information