eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Never...

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Never...

I made a prediction that VAT would go to 20% if the election went the way it did, that came true, its sorta scary, but I thought for a good 3 or 4 minutes what is "Newt" short for, I had a complete blank with that one, I mean would you name your kid Newt.....well errr, its obvious when you know, but I was in the Tiger Woods, Buck Rogers sort of thinking.....
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adruml View Post
    Sorry Dzambo, my opinion it's all hogwash. Smart man but a future predictor I don't think so. Once an event happens the event get's matched up to something he wrote/quoted.

The young lion will overcome the older one, on the field of combat in a single battle , he will pierce his eye through a golden cage, two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death…

Are we sure Nostradamus wasn't referring to the Paul Allen incident?

Death records weren't accurately kept during Henry II time so it's difficult to tell how many actually died in the same or similar manner. Non armor piercing lances were used so it stands to reason if one would die in a joust it would be via penetrating the eye holes in the golden cage (helmet).

If you look at Nostradamus' predictions revealed or interpreted before an event takes place you will see he doesn't truly predict anything but if you read his past predictions you can match them up somehow to something which has taken place.
    My sentiments exactly. Reminds me of a bit I heard about statistics: if you're clever enough, you can make them say whatever you want. Or is that politicians?

Always wondered why Nostradamus was so into Hitler...

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    My sentiments exactly. Reminds me of a bit I heard about statistics: if you're clever enough, you can make them say whatever you want. Or is that politicians?

Always wondered why Nostradamus was so into Hitler...

I have something in common with Nostradamus...we both had/have gout. Ya think he would have prediicted himself getting gout and changed his way of living to prevent it.

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

I have something in common with Nostradamus...we both had/have gout. Ya think he would have prediicted himself getting gout and changed his way of living to prevent it.
    LOL! You're both rich and famous, what do you expect?

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    LOL! You're both rich and famous, what do you expect?

He died with today's equivalant of $300,000.00 so he did okay for himself. I'm taking mine with me.

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

He died with today's equivalant of $300,000.00 so he did okay for himself. I'm taking mine with me.
    LOL! That's the spirit!

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    I think time is for third party and third candidate for president, I mean not for anyone who is in congress or around lobby stuff…for simple person who know what power of the people in own country can do and not media power or big money involved who push only personal interest from few…Anybody can see all charts from the history and I don’t see anywhere in sight ‘’For the people and by the people’’…if 1% is ‘’for the people and by the people’’…I guess we should continue in our path to very ‘’bright’’ future….
    /QUOTE]

Let's get the thread back on track.

I wish there were a way to eliminate "the parties" and let us vote for the persons. Screw the parties. I want to vote for an individual not a party!

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=adruml;1421218]
    /QUOTE]

Let's get the thread back on track.

I wish there were a way to eliminate "the parties" and let us vote for the persons. Screw the parties. I want to vote for an individual not a party!
    BIG A-men to that!!!

We could use another TR, smart and honest and not a big party man.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry Dzambo, my opinion it's all hogwash. Smart man but a future predictor I don't think so. Once an event happens the event get's matched up to something he wrote/quoted.

The young lion will overcome the older one, on the field of combat in a single battle , he will pierce his eye through a golden cage, two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death…

Are we sure Nostradamus wasn't referring to the Paul Allen incident?

Death records weren't accurately kept during Henry II time so it's difficult to tell how many actually died in the same or similar manner. Non armor piercing lances were used so it stands to reason if one would die in a joust it would be via penetrating the eye holes in the golden cage (helmet).

If you look at Nostradamus' predictions revealed or interpreted before an event takes place you will see he doesn't truly predict anything but if you read his past predictions you can match them up somehow to something which has taken place.
    Well…it’s your opinion I have my and that’s ok…he predict World War III I hope never will happened…but all world exactly do in way to make possible for that…and many countries in the world exactly do things which will cause collapse of economy…and that’s all bout he write long time ago and peoples century after century just read in that time and AFTER things happened…and after that people go back and read and interpreted what he write….sorry too late….if is all hogwash…so be it…. ...

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=DZAMBO;1421233]

Well...’’Al’’ I hope…but that is hard to happen because to make that we need to change completely how system works…and now is way too late…
    I think back to the 60's and remember everyone badmouthing the hippies for protesting against "the establishment" Where are they now?

Thread Information