Hi,

I'm moving house and need to reduce my stock from what is basically a small room full to about 3 boxes. Take a look at my book shop:

http://uk.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=...tle=bobs-books

Not all of them will be given away free but anything I have valued at £5 or under will definitely need to be gotten rid of. I dont drive or I'd try car boots etc, even taking them all down a charity shop will be a pain for me.

The PC stuff I have to give away, most of it just isnt listed. I've been meaning to list it for sale but just have not got round to it. I've quite a lot of parallel cables, 40 and 80 IDE cables, old (very old) PCI cards (mostly network and 56k modems) and other assorted stuff. Most of it works, or at least did when I last tested it. I'll need to give most of this stuff away.

I've no definite time scale at the moment. I'm living in Sittingbourne only because my long term relationship ended. In that relationship I had use of a large attic to store sales stock and when we split up I moved to ME10 as I had a friend who has a 3 bed house here that he hardly uses. Now I have a new job starting soon and the commute will be a royal pain so I'm looking at renting as a lodger close to work and therefore not being able to store very much sales stock.