My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My first neg feedback :(

Cheers Craig, it is truly a great mail to send to such a customer. But I dont like the chap. So I cant be bothered. If he gets back to me after the email I have sent which said:

'Its only been 10 business days since I posted this to the USA.'

then I will talk to him and say things like that.

Atm the only way he is going to get a refund is if he claims thru paypal or his card, I'm feeling stubborn. Hackles up etc.

Hi Buttons, you are quite right that it may be held up in customs. If the buyer is genuine then I would have to suppose he does not know this. For all *we* know it may be his first international purchase so he should be cut a little slack in that possibility.

No, I did not send it signed for. Its too expensive for me. I only send that way for higher value purchases. This was on the cusp of what I would consider using such a postal option for. And its also for items I would not consider as usually scammed.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    There IS a point to this post. It's isn't moaning. It gives the rest of us a chance to note the names of unreasonable buyers.
    Agree 110% and please do be careful. After having a bad experience recently with a buyer who did a chargeback through Paypal, I learned from the lovely supportive folks on here the importance of inputting shipping info., (including delivery confirmation numbers, if applicable) into Paypal, even if you don't use Paypal invoicing.

BTW: Just to make you feel a little better, the Paypal dispute was settled in my favor and eBid is currently investigating the buyer, (who did the same thing to 2 other eBid sellers). So, definitely add your shipping/tracking info. to Paypal if you haven't already, and you might want to ask support to keep an eye on the buyer, just in case.

Have my fingers crossed it all works out for you.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Interesting Sue, thanks for the tips!

But in the UK one does not get any kind of tracking number unless one pays a lot extra, especially for Airmail. I have in front of me the certificate of posting for the package in question but it is only proof of where and when I posted the items and no more. It can be used to obtain compensation for lost or damaged packages as well but as the items were mens magazines the Royal Mail will not pay compensation anyway.

Fingers crossed!

The goods are probally held up in USA customs , they are checking goods sent in very closely and may have a back log.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

If they were men's mags, then they are checking them out VERRRRRRY carefully - - - - - - -
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

That depends on the nature of the customs officers.....

Thread Information