My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Items in the wrong category

Default Items in the wrong category

Why there appears to be a large amount of modern video games and electronic items in the action figure category.

Not too good for anyone searching the action figures section to be presented with a whole load of gaming accessories.

Do eBid remove items that are in the wrong category or is it best i inform the seller of the error so they can resolve this themselves?

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theretrotrader View Post
    Why there appears to be a large amount of modern video games and electronic items in the action figure category.

Not too good for anyone searching the action figures section to be presented with a whole load of gaming accessories.

Do eBid remove items that are in the wrong category or is it best i inform the seller of the error so they can resolve this themselves?
    There's a facility for reporting things in the wrong category, but which way you go is entirely up to you, surely? Some people prefer to let eBid deal with it, some like the personal approach. Your choice.

View bunsock's Feedback (+14461)
    All-About bunsock
    View bunsock's Listings
    Forum Posts

I agree they are certainly in the wrong spot - I think they ought to be in Video & Computer Gaming. I have sent the seller a message.

Thanks for contacting the seller on my behalf. I'll give it a couple of days and if the items are still there i'll contact support

Thread Information