My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Share on Facebook

Lightbulb Share on Facebook

At the bottom of each auction page you have a share on facebook button, to put your items on facebook you have to physically go through everysingle listing, is their someway of doing this all in one go, myebid - share all/selected listings on facebook, or have i overlooked this somewhere
    Phil

I agree it would be easier than promoting 1 item at a time, but look at it from another point of view, do you want people to be unindated with adverts for eBid when they log in? Do you want facebook to suspend your facebook account for spamming?
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would immediately de-friend or hide anybody who swamped me with every listing like that! You can share your About Me page instead to do a single pimp for all your stuff. Might be friendlier!

Hi I agree with all of your points of view, but when you share on facebook via ebid does it also go on your friends page?, when i say you have to physically go through everysingle listing, is their someway of doing this all in one go, you could have the option of which ones to put on your facebook, i did not know about the allabout share on facebook will take a look, plus facebook now have their own form of ecommerce app think its called payvment, i dont see the problem with either doing it through ebid no matter how many listings you share how many number is spamming who knows to one person it cold be 5 to someone else it could 20, just an idea anyway, off to look at all about

Thread Information