My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Help!!! I just find it to hard to navigate around this site :(

Red face Help!!! I just find it to hard to navigate around this site :(

I'm sorry i know thats a naff title but its true. Belive it of not its taken me about a hour to suss out how to post this message. I also have only just found the how to send a private message bit. Which has really cheesed me off as i had a buyer ask me a my address (LAST YEAR) So he could collect the item. I had to put my phone number on the " ask a seller a question" part. Which wasnt ideal . My point is i'm rubbish when it comes to anything technical and im sure i cant be the only plonker that has the same problems. I sopose im used to the other dare i say the name... Feebay!!!!. (please dont all shout at me ) Although i moan about the prices customer service etc i have to give it its dues on the fool proof web site. I just wondered if anyone eles has come aross theses issues??? Any help/ advise would me most welcome Donna

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

If I remember correctly I had these issues when I first started on Feebay but kept looking around and finally got it all put together. The same thing is true when starting any venture. It all makes sense when we are looking back but is not so clear early on.

Now that you have posted your first question, feel free to ask others.

There are links to find step-by-step instructions for all you need to know on here.

View earthangel's Feedback (+29)
    All-About earthangel
    View earthangel's Listings
    Forum Posts

All new sites present certain navigation issues for a lot of people, but I have to say I found eBid to be one of the simplest and easiest to get used to.
    Please visit my eBid stores
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Elandale
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Chapter-One-Collectables

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger

Forum Saint
    Kingswinford, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View crafters_corner_2's Feedback (+327)
    All-About crafters_corner_2
    View crafters_corner_2's Listings
    Forum Posts

The more you use it, the more familiar it becomes - simple.

(Says she who still doesn't know what she's doing half the time).

One thing that does far outshine feebay, is the fact that you can ask a question and it will be answered pleasantly and politely.
    Now....you can't always say THAT about feebay

Red face

Just thought. Im not havng a go at EBID at all. Just im very very impatient, If i cant do something straight away i get fed up and just switch it off. I know i shouldnt give up so easy. :O.... Thanks your your replys

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhappypeople View Post
    I'm sorry i know thats a naff title but its true. Belive it of not its taken me about a hour to suss out how to post this message. I also have only just found the how to send a private message bit. Which has really cheesed me off as i had a buyer ask me a my address (LAST YEAR) So he could collect the item. I had to put my phone number on the " ask a seller a question" part. Which wasnt ideal . My point is i'm rubbish when it comes to anything technical and im sure i cant be the only plonker that has the same problems. I sopose im used to the other dare i say the name... Feebay!!!!. (please dont all shout at me ) Although i moan about the prices customer service etc i have to give it its dues on the fool proof web site. I just wondered if anyone eles has come aross theses issues??? Any help/ advise would me most welcome Donna
    It will probably help to understand that the selling and buying side of eBid is quite different to the forums. The forums are a bought in, bolt-on package. I'd suggest you have a good paddle about your "My eBid" area, which is the important part of the eBid site for sellers. And you might find it helpful to watch the help videos on the Help section here under "HTV" - these will show you how many things work, without you needing to press the buttons yourself first!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhappypeople View Post
    Just thought. Im not havng a go at EBID at all. Just im very very impatient, If i cant do something straight away i get fed up and just switch it off. I know i shouldnt give up so easy. :O.... Thanks your your replys
    Don't be so hard on yourself. In another week or so you'll be shooting through your listings so fast, you'll wonder what the problem was in the first place LOL!

Now you know how to get to and use the forums, just holler if you get stuck as there is always someone around only to pleased to help out.

Thread Information