My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Hmmmm done a teency weency bit of stir

Default Hmmmm done a teency weency bit of stir

Hmmmmm think I have a done a teency weency lil bit of sh** stirring.

Back in January the local council refused to discuss a matter with me.
    Their attitude was appalling.
    So I got the CEO of Hillingdon Council involved, and also the local Conservative MP.

It only took a few days and the council started talking to me. They made it very very clear that they did not like the fact that I had complained above their heads.

It has all blown up again........so this time I have contacted my local leader of the opposition.
    She is now not happy about this (in fact she is a bit amazed), so she is going to contact the CEO and my local mp on my behalf now.

<Sits back........puts feet on desk........wee smile on my face...........waiting>

Hmmmmmm dunno what happened to the title of this thread tho!

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mags , never mind the title , I just hope you are right again , it is way past time for members of the public to stand up against some of these people who think they are beyond reproach.......fingers xed......papa.

View earthangel's Feedback (+29)
    All-About earthangel
    View earthangel's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good luck with your efforts, magnets. I know how difficult (and stressful!) it can be dealing with our so-called servants in public office. Let us know how you get on.
    Please visit my eBid stores
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Elandale
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Chapter-One-Collectables

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger

View foxescome's Feedback (+2076)
    All-About foxescome
    View foxescome's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetsAndHangers View Post
    Hmmmmm think I have a done a teency weency lil bit of sh** stirring.

Back in January the local council refused to discuss a matter with me.
    Their attitude was appalling.
    So I got the CEO of Hillingdon Council involved, and also the local Conservative MP.

It only took a few days and the council started talking to me. They made it very very clear that they did not like the fact that I had complained above their heads.

It has all blown up again........so this time I have contacted my local leader of the opposition.
    She is now not happy about this (in fact she is a bit amazed), so she is going to contact the CEO and my local mp on my behalf now.

<Sits back........puts feet on desk........wee smile on my face...........waiting>
    I thought you were going to say you done a bit of Stir Fry as you are always cooking, thought it made a change from your wonderful sounding curries
    Irene

For Everything a Girl Could Want
    Skincare, Perfumes, Purses & Handbags.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Reeniay-Girls

I

Quote Originally Posted by foxescome View Post
    I thought you were going to say you done a bit of Stir Fry as you are always cooking, thought it made a change from your wonderful sounding curries
    On average, 3 or 4 nights a week I will knock up a quick basic stir for supper, or before I play spades online.
    Nothing fancy tho - bean sprouts, mushroom, onion, and a pepper in a runny chicken sauce.
    wont find me cooking anything that takes more than 10 minutes late at night.

View foxescome's Feedback (+2076)
    All-About foxescome
    View foxescome's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetsAndHangers View Post
    On average, 3 or 4 nights a week I will knock up a quick basic stir for supper, or before I play spades online.
    Nothing fancy tho - bean sprouts, mushroom, onion, and a pepper in a runny chicken sauce.
    wont find me cooking anything that takes more than 10 minutes late at night.

All that just for supper! That amount of cooking would be a main meal to me!! .....STILL HINTING
    Irene

For Everything a Girl Could Want
    Skincare, Perfumes, Purses & Handbags.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Reeniay-Girls

I

Update......

Got a letter this morning from the guy in the council, saying he had been contacted by the councillor, and could I call him.

Phoned him this morning - he would like to come round tomorrow morning (Tuesday), to discuss the matter with me.

Ok fair enough.......but I have taken it a little step further. I reckon the guy from the council is in for a little surprise.

I have just got off the telephone to the leader of the opposition for Hillingdon........I have arranged for her to be here 5 minutes before him tomorrow morning. She is looking forward to this!
    Should be an interesting little threesome.

Thread Information