eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister improvements ONLY - Bugs to go in Glitches forum.

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

And that is my intention to optimize sales everywhere possible,and I never said I did not care about google I said it did not bother me if I were left with the option that if ninja lister were to add a see item for details under new used and that specific would not be uploaded to google product search it would not bother me as I live in Canada and am not privy to product search.

What works for your friend is fine and if he is succeful at it more power to him,as I previously stated and stand by I will not upload a picture on a 5 cent listing in my long experience it is not new collectors who are searching for 1991-92 pro set or opc cards of players they are to young to have heard of so a pic would be of little/no use to them or I the experienced collector knows what they are looking for by item year brand and does not need a picture for low end items
    When I start listing my cards that go for a few bucks they will have pics,I do not understand why everyone is so hung up on me not having pics on 2-5 cent cards When my items with pics start getting listed it may very well drive more folks in to see the ones without pics I can upload each one to a front page auction type with a free pic but chose not to as they are not high end items and as such do not in my opinion need pics
    I uploaded 4 soccer jerseys they all have 3 pics 1 of my sets has a pic I place them where I feel they will do the most good where buyers before spending $ will want to see a pic and the fvf will not cut into any sale no matter how small the fvf is if I sell 1 2 cent card with a pic and a paypal fee over and over I am not going to be able to buy the products that allow me to have other options for buyers rookies jersey cards oddball items wax etc

I appreciate your response but must disagree for these items and their need for pics,I know it is not perhaps they way things are usually done here and maybe I am making quite a stir but I have been doing this online for 8+ years have owned a walk in store for close to 15 and have always turned profit

To each his or her own what works for your friend may not work for me and vice versa like that with everything and it is not because I am used to doing things a certain way the hobby changes direction so often I have to adapt to it every few months and I do where and when I need to.

My work around is simple hard work with what is available to me

One last thing your friend does he have his own site because if he does there would be no reason not to have pics they would not cut into any sales margin if he is on the other side same thing,my listings there even low end have pics why would they not it is the one place those sons of don't tag you with a fee.

Thanks now can we please put this down

laur74
    saw the shirts wrong team for me matey If you had an England one matey you would def have a sale from me.
    as for the new used and what knot tab thingus think it will be a case of agree to disagree.
    Check out my shop for all your fav comic books
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/HUSHS-COMIC-BOOK-WORLD

Hush is barnching out check it out
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Hushs-Trading-Card-Shack

Check out my about me for some stuff about me.
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/hush77hush/all-about-me/
    or why not join my social group on the fourm pages.
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/group.php?groupid=30

Why not follow me on Twitter.
    http://twitter.com/#!/hush77hush

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

I had a ton of different teams but suprisingly during and after the euro they all sold well,I live in mainly a french/italian/irish area of quebec and the best sellers for me were germany and france.I must admit the germany jersey is a beaut but alas we are an irish french family so the hubby being an irishman will take anything to do with ireland.

Agree to disagree not the first def won't be the last time I hear those words lol

If your into england I have some soccer autographed frames they do well also they are 100% authentic and come with a coa and obtained by only reputable companies who pay the atheletes for a private signing,if you look at one of my pics on the about me you will see a chap signing some stuff,that is Larry Robinson a defenceman from the 70s and 80s who played in montreal and la who we paid to come to our store for a private signing so any and all our autographs are 100% authentic,we also did one with carey price and alexander ovechkin,not sure if you,ve heard of them but they well at least ovechkin is a big deal in hockey,you can also see a photo of their dual sig in my threads as it is the pic I chose

Have a good one.

Laur

Could we have a tick all box for international shipping with a price box for all in the next update?

View TonyBridger's Feedback (+252)
    All-About TonyBridger
    View TonyBridger's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cmc_entertainment View Post
    Could we have a tick all box for international shipping with a price box for all in the next update?
    Nice to see this thread get back, at last, to its original intention of ninja improvements
    My posts only state my own opinions, unless I've stolen them from someone else

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBridger View Post
    Nice to see this thread get back, at last, to its original intention of ninja improvements
    didnt know there was 6 yes 6 pages of unrelated topic

anyway, try to fix the import csv file from hanging...

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you guys are referring to my threads they are in fact about ninja lister and an improvement,my whole point was to see a third option on the ninja lister other than new and used,it had nothing to do with search or product search that and that alone was my point and still is,it did get out of hand quickly as I feel we all maybe were not understanding the others point so the topic continued as we tried to point out a fault in the others idea but in all truthfullness I just want an option on ninja lister to have a drop down from new used and perhaps see item for description,that is it

The new international postage editing option is an improvement but for the UK it still needs a Worldwide (excluding Europe) option so you can mark European Countries with one click and the Rest of the World with another as they are the only two Royal Mail postage options for sending items to other Countries from the UK

been updated on latest release

Thread Information