eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister improvements ONLY - Bugs to go in Glitches forum.

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    And again: eBid can't do anything about it. Those are Google parameters. Defined by Google. Nothing eBid does to their site or to the Ninja Lister will make any difference to that. It's Google.

Google.

Not eBid.

Google.
    How is the ninja lister not ebids responsability

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LAUR74 View Post
    How is the ninja lister not ebids responsability
    Of course the NL is eBid's responsibility. What's that got to do with GOOGLE parameters?

eBid could add a condition to the NL that said "whipped cream", but they can only upload "new" or "used" to Google, because that's all Google accepts.

Is that clearer?

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

If I am uploading on the ninja lister it gives me 3 choices new used unused how would getting rid of unused and putting in see item description be so hard and why does it have evryone in such an uproar about changing this that the other it will mess up everyones listings etc,if everyone has the choice of new used or see item description those who use new and used can still do so it would not affect their product search etc,I do not benefit from product search so I would not mine not everyone would have to use it they could just go about their listings as usual at least others would at least have an option for buyers to come in and take a look where they would normally shy away from new or used see description is at least a little more open and gives buyer the thought that the seller has taken the time to be specific,in certain areas as mine no matter how specific I am new or used will be offputting

That is my issue my only issue has always been my issue we should have the option to at least have something of that nature readily available to us upon uploading

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Now your totally missing the point my items are not for sale on google they are for sale here buyers being brought in from wherever they come from open my listing and see used or new to the right I am not talking about a search here I am talking about the live listings I have here when they open it see used or new it will be offputting to most I simply stated that we should be given another option condition wise in my first thread as I still do but everyone keeps disagreeing with me,I really think you all think my problem is with the search,it is not it is the listings and the options I have uploading them,that is why I started this in ninja lister upgrade section not google got you down section

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Is that clearer for you

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hang on! You started out saying that the three options weren't enough, and you wanted mint, and very good, and all the other collector jargon, and now you're saying your argument is that for some reason you want one of the existing options *removed*!?

Okay, I give up.

Night all.

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

If that is the way it came across it was not meant to what I was getting at is that collectors are used to said jargon and it would be helpful if we could have someway other than new used to let them know the condition rather than taking space up in title

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Maybe it would be easier if I wrote this in french,my english may not be perfect but I am trying to get my point across as best I can

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Just a couple of thoughts on the subject.
    As you are selling cards at such a low price I must assume that you are either prepared to lose money on every sale or that you are making your profit and return on your postage, as your transaction fees, should you be paid by one of the online methods, will be much greater than your sale price.
    Second point. The lack of a picture would certainly put me off, should I be a new collector, just beginning in your hobby. So are you just interested in selling to your established clientèle?
    These are not criticisms, just observations.
    What I am listing now are overstock cards that have been piled up for some of them years and any sale is a good sale on them,I do not make money on shipping as I print my labels using canada post or paypal and they charge to the u.s 2.56 I charge 2.75 but I use soft sleeves protective holders teambags and a bubble mailer when shipping not to mention ink and gas to get the label done and package dropped off so at 2.75 I think I break even
    Worldwide it costs me 5.06 to ship and I use the same as above so no I do not make money on shipping,I have always tried to work in volume the lower the price the more people tend to buy and come back again and again so good service low price happy customer repeat customer

I am not putting pictures on these as they are low end items,no I do not intend to cater to my already established clientelle I would like to establish new buyers but to add a pic to every 5 cent card listed and if I were to sell 1 to 1 person the fvf and the fee taken from say paypal I would be left with what so no I do not intend pics for these listings I do intend picture when I get around to more items that require pics as I will do so but for now I opened the goalie card store and am listing the cards how I have them lined up in boxes and that is from low end to high end and till I reach the high end I will not add pics

If a beginner collector knows who they are interested in collecting they will hopefully open the description to see what the item looks like,I agree that pics are a very important part of listings but just not these ones

laur74
    okay, you say product search is no use to you and your not bothered what you get from google you are only bother what you get from ebid is this correct???
    if this is the case then being me and if you check some of the stuff i buy and sell before you tell me again that i don't buy don't know about the hobby of trading/sportscards but me being a buyer from you would understand the new used and unused does not really apply to the product a bit like my main product, i sell(comic books) i would be more put of by the fact that on a wide search i could not look at the card before i click the link for the listing also if i did then click the link and look at the listing then you don't have a disciption in it to contridict the new used or unused tab which to me as a buyer is a bit strange this maybe it's way we work in the UK i don't know but to me i would be more put of by the no picture and no condition in the listing rather then the new used or unused tab.
    huddy has the biggest sports card store on the uk side and have just checked out his store and even his ultra low price cards have gallary pic's.
    I think the thing is you are not going to get the change you want so what would your work around be???? for me it would be to optimise the best way to get sales be this from an avid card collector to the 8 year old who just want the card to stick in the wheels of his bike and the best way to do both is to put details for both sets of customers. Also i think just a little bit you may be selling your customers a little sort if they have found ebid they will be a little bit tech savi and know how thing are with the new used and unused tabs for gen auction sites and how it does not quite fit.
    Check out my shop for all your fav comic books
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/HUSHS-COMIC-BOOK-WORLD

Hush is barnching out check it out
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Hushs-Trading-Card-Shack

Check out my about me for some stuff about me.
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/hush77hush/all-about-me/
    or why not join my social group on the fourm pages.
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/group.php?groupid=30

Why not follow me on Twitter.
    http://twitter.com/#!/hush77hush

Thread Information