Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister Bug List

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idealproductsales View Post
    OK.. Recap of the "wont upload bug"

Lemme try and paint a picture..

I have a window open to my folder with 16 auctions listed.
    13 of these auctions are marked as Good to Go
    I click on Good to Go button and Select "Upload Good to Go Auctions"
    I get Information panel that says You are about to upload 13 auctions to eBid. Click OK to continue. CANCEL to go back."

I click on OK.
    Information popup disappears.

Nothing Happens.

Normally, once the informatino window goes away it starts showing a progress meter and then when it finishes it says Auctions Uploaded Successfully ..

Same as previous issue noted before - This is the third time I have had this happen.

There seems to be no one factor that causes this.

As mentioned- First time, I removed 5 listings from GTG bucket and finally, 4 listings uploaded.

Second time I had to upload 3 listings ONE BY ONE..

First and Second times the listings were from Edits of Imported *bay listings.

Third time- the listings are ALL NEW.

All listings were created in 0.95.4 version and attempted to upload ..

Closed NL and re-opened and got notification of 0.95.5

Closed NL and upgraded.

Still listings will not upload.

Before I go and experiment, Gazza, What files, if any, should I send you in THIS case? I wonder if it is possible to re-create the issue just from those files.. - or perhaps it is a memory issue (although my system Monitor doesnt indicate any high usage of memory or CPU at all)

Is there anything I can do specifically to diagnose? Or is there any way to set up debug logging ? (I actually have AIR development environment downloaded recently , if there is some way I can utilize that while running this downloaded copy to get debug information - I'll gladly do that.. if you can tell me what to do or what to look for.. I havent gotten familiar with the debug console yet.. havent even looked at it yet, really)

It seems like it works normally, but it just chokes or dies or won't connect (could be intermittent internet connection? if it can't connect the first attempt, does it re-try? if not, that may be what is happening? )
    Canyou close down NL and send us your data.csv file, now located in your userfolder/NinjaLister

We've been trying to replicated and cannot so far.

Thx
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Got another one for ya that you are probablly tired of hearing. I can't import my listings from TL. I save in csv, that's fine, I go to import into ninja, window pops up that the files imported....where are they? Is there a button somewhere I'm missing. Ninja says they are there, but I can't see em.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Checking, please dont delete anything.
    Seems you have a tab characater in your title or photo. Can you check both for extra spaces at the beginning and end of the text boxes. We will automate this in a future version.
    Last edited by gazza; 14th February 2010 at 03:05 PM.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Seems you have a tab characater in your title or photo. Can you check both for extra spaces at the beginning and end of the text boxes. We will automate this in a future version.
    Hi changed my folder name for my pictures, now it won't upload at all

Canyou close down NL and send us your data.csv file, now located in your userfolder/NinjaLister

We've been trying to replicated and cannot so far.

Thx
    Sent. Hopefully that will help duplicate..
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Smile Glitchy Glitchy!! problem not with photos

Hey! Ninja still won't upload anything now, I tried a bunch of things, It won't do anything at all. Should I just uninstall the whole thing and re-download Ninja and have it over with? I just put the same auction up here on site and it went off without even a hint of a glitch. I think, for now, I'm going to just do it here. Thanks for your help!! Deb

Hi Phil, we have tried importing your file autographs.csv to 0.95.5 and they all import with a buynow price.

Checking one example auction from this file "autograph of Frederick Pyne - Matt, Emmerdale Farm" ... your 2 Intl Shipping options are both to custom locations. None are to "Worldwide"

I have 2 custom locations set for 2 different values, one for Europe and the other for The Rest of the World. I have tried adding another for Worldwide but if I do not put a cost in the field, after saving the listings nothing has changed and if I put a value in Worldwide when it is imported into NL South Africa and New Zealand are ticked, but all the fields, Europe and the rest all have the same cost in them
    Regards Phil

Hi
    I have installed Ninja Lister today and have added 5 items. I have these items in my Good To Go bucket, when I choose Upload Good to Go I get the message that tells me I am about to upload 5 items, click OK to continue or Cancel to go back.
    Nothing happens.
    As this is the first time I have tried this I am not sure what is supposed to happen next
    Can someone help?
    Thank

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulbody View Post
    Hi
    I have installed Ninja Lister today and have added 5 items. I have these items in my Good To Go bucket, when I choose Upload Good to Go I get the message that tells me I am about to upload 5 items, click OK to continue or Cancel to go back.
    Nothing happens.
    As this is the first time I have tried this I am not sure what is supposed to happen next
    Can someone help?
    Thank
    Same issue I have - I sent my data.csv file in to gazza (scroll up a bit to the previous posts ) .. Waiting to see if he can locate and fix the issue.. You'd be the third person with this glitch , by my count
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Slightly off topic but why is the Lister running an old build "FCKeditor.Net 2.6.3, released on 26 July 2008" when a new one is out "CKEditor 3.1, released on 6 January 2010"

Thread Information