Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister Bug List

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    If everyone did that then nothing would get fixed.

Why not send a copy of your .csv file to admin along with an error report so they can look at it?

Even if someone has reported the same problem, more than one version of .csv file to look at would show if the problem resides in one particular area or has more than one cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    We've now got a few pending bugs on the current version. If you're having problems maybe best to wait for 0.93 to become available.

Thx for all the help so far.

Gazza
    The reason I haven't sent the file is because of the quote directly above. I'm sure they have enough to deal with at the moment, but thanks anyway.
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman76 View Post
    The reason I haven't sent the file is because of the quote directly above. I'm sure they have enough to deal with at the moment, but thanks anyway.
    OK. I admit I am not following these threads that closely. Mea culpa.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

0.93 will be up this afternoon.

G
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

I am so dissapointed!!

I have to pay for internet usage so I thought the ninja lister would be good for me! I spent 5 hours yesterday offline creating my listings, I did a test with about 5 listings, closed the program, re-opened it to see if it saves my listings.. it DID! so the 5 hours of creating about 300 lists of dvds, getting all the info down, making them just right.. guess what, I had to close the program to shut down pc for the night, I turn it on today to upload and NOTHING!!! WHAT A PAIN!! I think if there was a "save as" feature so that the data can be saved as a spreadsheet on my desktop, then load it at any time when I want to continue listing or indeed upload would be the way to do it.. unless it can be fixed that is.. also I would have liked to see a bulk edit included, then I dont have to worry too much about details. I could then select all my £2.50 dvds and add them all at once etc. ONE ANNOYING thing about the lister, when you have filled the screen and copy/paste a listing.. lets say I got a horror dvd already and it holds the bulk of the details apart from the title and picture.. it will add the pasted listing to the bottom of the page and scroll to the top.. it gets tiresome lol! and when I browse my pictures, they are all stored in a single folder and as I have so many it is not really a good idea to start renaming them and when the browse window opens, it will remember the folder but it doesnt remember that I view it in thumbnail view.. can this be done?? One more thing while I'm at it.. could it be possible to have a thumbnail that I had chosen for the auction somewhere where I can quickly check it is the right one? I found that sometimes I had forgotten to change it and had to double click the list, then click on browse picture and THEN i would see.. maybe it could be in the main window as a tiny image or even in the next screen.

I hope next version sorts out the disappearing acts more than the rest I mentioned as they are just 'nice to haves'

thanks
    Please Visit my store:

<a href=http://uk.ebid.net/stores/fistful-of-movies target=_blank>http://uk.ebid.net/stores/fistful-of-movies</a>

And add it to your favourites

If you like this discussion then share it on your favourite social bookmarks HERE

If the password is incorrect in the settings it still says it has uploaded the listings successfully

just tried to import multiple listings with 0.93, it only imported 4 of the 12 items, the first one in the list is the only one with the path to the picture in it
    Phil

just tried another turbolister export file and it still only imports the first four with two of them having the path to its picture this time
    Also in the listings that have lost their pictures, they also only have part of the first line of the description with the rest missing
    Last edited by interestingtreasures; 10th February 2010 at 01:34 PM.

Unhappy

Still hanging on the Initializing when i try to import.

Thread Information