Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister Bug List

View TCCSales's Feedback (+13769)
    All-About TCCSales
    View TCCSales's Listings
    Forum Posts

OK, I just opened Ninja, & imported a fresh csv. (the same one I sent you a bit ago)

I am unable to edit any of the ID's. Any of them I go to edit DO open up the edit screen, but the save button doesn’t save anything I edit.

All-About TCCSales
    View TCCSales's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was able to get it into NL, but it only loads about 7 out of 10 times
    before the problem of doubling the listings happens. Also, I did export it
    as turbo lister format. I did have success with one csv file I did prior to
    the one I sent you earlier. It only contained 20 items; BUT, I was unable to
    change any of the listings in that csv from "used" to "new"

Is there anything else you need that I can send you?

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Problem #4 should be ok now.

Check for red boxes on the listing form, these are required fields. Seems your imported file doesnt have shipping details.

I not you do have PayPal selected in your file but this isn't showing on NL, looking into this as a separate issue.

G
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Check for red boxes on the listing form, these are required fields. Seems your imported file doesnt have shipping details.
    As said last night - those thin red borders against a black background are virtually impossible to see for anyone with less than perfect colour vision. You really need a better way of indicating an omitted required field.

All-About TCCSales
    View TCCSales's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not sure how the csv exports from ebay, but we offer free shipping on everything. Is it possible that TL leaves it blank during export?

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TCCSales View Post
    Not sure how the csv exports from ebay, but we offer free shipping on everything. Is it possible that TL leaves it blank during export?
    My test item was a book, which ebay forces to zero postage. This came across okay. Check the postage here http://uk.ebid.net/perl/auction.cgi?...521&mo=auction

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Problem #4 should be ok now.

I not you do have PayPal selected in your file but this isn't showing on NL, looking into this as a separate issue.

G
    Hi,

I have now managed to list 2 items as tests, in one I had to half the description, but the words were all over the place, and as above International postage doesn't work properly.

All so it would be great if someone could give detailed step by step instructions on how to transfer items from TL to NL, I have read the posts above but it is a bit confusing for me.

Thanks in advance for any help
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

We've now got a few pending bugs on the current version. If you're having problems maybe best to wait for 0.93 to become available.

Thx for all the help so far.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know Gazza, will go back and delete the 2 auctions I have up, looking forward to listing the other 300 odd. I'm sure NL will be great when it's up and running properly, what I have seen so far is great!
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Bug: NL freezes or hangs on importing certain TL csv files ..
    2 attached screenshots - one shows the view in TL-

Note the 13 listings (normal auctions labeled as templates to start new ones)

Exported these with no problem as TL csv.

Opened NL, create auction set and renamed to templates
    right click and import .. Second screen shot shows what it looks like- It seems to hang and has only 7 imported (note the odd ID number sequence too? ) - It sat like that for a full 15 minutes while I did other stuff (it wasnt frozen as in unresponsive- can still minimize and move around..) - It just sat there and did seemingly nothing (or it got caught in some sort of endless loop, I suspect)

Started this bug report at that point, went to take screen shots and when done, I clicked the Close button (X in corner) and got Screen Shot #3 - thats what happened after I clicked close.. I let it sit a while, but again it seemed to be doing nothing.. , I clicked close again and exited NL at that point. I can now open NL and I can see the 7 successfully imported listings out of 13 in the export..

Several other CSV's do the same thing, and indeed, some do not import at all.. with the same results- It seems to hit some certain point in a given file that it gets thrown into an endless loop and won't exit.. - I have several csv's exported the same way, files of varying sizes and item counts - and with certain files, I get the view that looks like Screen shot #2 and #3 after anywhere from 0 to 17 items imported and have to close the application to exit, when I go back in , my listings are there as imported, UP TO the point where it seemed to hang.

I presume you'd like copies of the csv exports sent to support with description of where each one seems to hang up at (and do you want just one or do you want copies of all the files I have issues with?) (possibly there is some odd or high bit character in the file that triggers some sort of loop)

On the bright side, it doesnt cause a system freeze or crash.. it never reports as "not responding" - which leads me to believe it just hits an endless loop of some sort that it cannot break out of.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Thread Information