Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bought item but seller will not ship or give refund

Quote Originally Posted by my3jems View Post
    Anyone still interested in the neverending saga of the seller from Florida who never sent 3 items, and never contacted me UNTIL I left negative feedback? And, of course, now she has left negative feedback for me that is utterly untruthful.

I know my notes are lengthy, but maybe they could be turned into a tutorial someday...
    Do you still have the paypal dispute onging?

Forum Newbie
    View my3jems's Feedback (+1)
    All-About my3jems
    View my3jems's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool Unending...

Heeding your advice, I will now figure out the next steps in working with eBid support. Is it support@ebid.tv or support@ebid.com? I think I've seen both, but not sure. I'm in the US, does that make a difference?

The seller has NOT responded to my dispute or claim with Paypal. She has until the 21st to do so. I wish I could add more notes/updates with my claim to show Paypal what a deadbeat seller she's been, but I don't think I can (I'm sure the Paypal resolution center has a huge workload.) Even her excuses don't match or make sense!

Seems to me that ball is in her court and unfortunate it took a PP case and negatives to get her attention.

As I see it, whether or not she had insurance/confirmation, etc, is not the issue. That is her problem. You need a complete refund on your purchase because it was never received. ebid and all auction sites, require that the items purchased get shipped and received. Otherwise it is a scam. It is up to the seller to do that by whatever means they chose. She claims she was covered by insurance, etc, great. It is not your problems even if she did not have insurance, she owes you the item or a refund. You want a refund. End of story.

You will remove the negatives and close the PP claim when the money is returned to you in total. She can do this in one minute flat (NOT when she receives money back from PO). Ball is in her court. As soon as the refund is in your account that closes the PP claim, and when you see that refund you will change the feedback.

As for fault, might be a mistake, might be a scam, might be anything. Who knows what really happened. Not your problem. You money is tied up and you have no items. No more messing around, you need refund. You need it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    Seems to me that ball is in her court and unfortunate it took a PP case and negatives to get her attention.

As I see it, whether or not she had insurance/confirmation, etc, is not the issue. That is her problem. You need a complete refund on your purchase because it was never received. ebid and all auction sites, require that the items purchased get shipped and received. Otherwise it is a scam. It is up to the seller to do that by whatever means they chose. She claims she was covered by insurance, etc, great. It is not your problems even if she did not have insurance, she owes you the item or a refund. You want a refund. End of story.

You will remove the negatives and close the PP claim when the money is returned to you in total. She can do this in one minute flat (NOT when she receives money back from PO). Ball is in her court. As soon as the refund is in your account that closes the PP claim, and when you see that refund you will change the feedback.

As for fault, might be a mistake, might be a scam, might be anything. Who knows what really happened. Not your problem. You money is tied up and you have no items. No more messing around, you need refund. You need it right now.
    Totally agree.

Insurance claim via USPS could take months. Should the buyer have to wait that long for a refund? Heck no.

Heeding your advice, I will now figure out the next steps in working with eBid support. Is it support@ebid.tv or support@ebid.com? I think I've seen both, but not sure. I'm in the US, does that make a difference?

The seller has NOT responded to my dispute or claim with Paypal. She has until the 21st to do so. I wish I could add more notes/updates with my claim to show Paypal what a deadbeat seller she's been, but I don't think I can (I'm sure the Paypal resolution center has a huge workload.) Even her excuses don't match or make sense!
    There is a link below my signature that takes you to the ebid help page, look for contact link, click it, and fill in info. That will send email to support. Best of luck.

Forum Newbie
    All-About my3jems
    View my3jems's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool The neverending story of a seller gone bad...

Thanks, Ginny, for the link to the support desk. The seller has gotten nasty and has a new excuse ("no offense butyousound like a very lonely and bored person. ifeel very badfor you. ihad someone do shippingforme under my circumstances. not something that i have ever hadto do before nor do i wish to repeatthe last month of my life EVER again."), so I'm done with her and have contacted to support. I've remained calm and diplomatic in my correspondence to the seller...(but I'd really like to plaster her name all over this forum!)

Neighbor "deltadelta48" (remember, I'm from the state next door), your notes to me have been a hoot to read. I like how you state things as they are with no messing around. How did you put it? "...a hard dope slap to the face..."?

Thanks, Ginny, for the link to the support desk. The seller has gotten nasty and has a new excuse ("no offense butyousound like a very lonely and bored person. ifeel very badfor you. ihad someone do shippingforme under my circumstances. not something that i have ever hadto do before nor do i wish to repeatthe last month of my life EVER again."), so I'm done with her and have contacted to support. I've remained calm and diplomatic in my correspondence to the seller...(but I'd really like to plaster her name all over this forum!)

Neighbor "deltadelta48" (remember, I'm from the state next door), your notes to me have been a hoot to read. I like how you state things as they are with no messing around. How did you put it? "...a hard dope slap to the face..."?
    Glad to be of assistance. Hope it all works out for you.
    Last edited by florida33549; 19th January 2010 at 02:13 PM.

now she has left negative feedback for me.
    not any more it would appear

Forum Newbie
    All-About my3jems
    View my3jems's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool And so it continues...

somersethedge:

I asked eBid support to remove her dishonest feedback (her feedback said I never contacted her to tell her items weren't received...strange, she must have known I didn't get them since she claims the package was returned to her with 1 item missing).

Anyhow, they hesitantly removed her negative feedback ("It is our policy generally not to remove feedback."), but for some reason they chose to remove mine as well. Perhaps they thought I was too harsh; perhaps that's just how the system works (if that's the case, it should be changed.) They didn't remove my negative feedback for the "lost" item (clutch purse), most likely since she didn't leave any feedback for that item. (did you get all that?)

I'm still waiting for a full refund from her.

Did you ever get a delivery confirmation # from her?

Thread Information