My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Dimensional weight

Default Dimensional weight

Is there anyway to add the package dimensions in the US shipping calculator. I checked everything they just aren't there, all I get is the package size in the drop down list.
    Thanks Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by whiteswebworld View Post
    Is there anyway to add the package dimensions in the US shipping calculator. I checked everything they just aren't there, all I get is the package size in the drop down list.
    Thanks Kathy
    Unfortunately, no. You'll have to go to the USPS website to figure which package it is, then choose the right package on ebid. Basically any package that is over 12" x 12" x 12" is not a regular package and then gets into the dimensional rate.

Thanks Ginny [florida33549
    That's what I've been doing I was just hoping ebid would add that, it would be so much more convient.
    Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by whiteswebworld View Post
    Thanks Ginny [florida33549
    That's what I've been doing I was just hoping ebid would add that, it would be so much more convient.
    Kathy
    Agree. Perhaps in the update of the site - hope is eternal.

And then USPS will change everything again so we get charged more for something else!!

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    And then USPS will change everything again so we get charged more for something else!!
    Of course the rates are going to go up, they always do. But if the shipping calculator had a way to include dimensional size without us going to the USPS site, it would make it a lot easier for sellers.

Most buyers want to know shipping cost up front before they bid and don't want to bother to ask before bidding. Adding dimensional size would give them total cost up front for Priority Mail.
    Kathy

Thread Information