eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Everything you need to know about the NSPCC and my challenge.

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

You'll be happy to have kept everything toned & limber on Saturday, when you are leaving those twentysomethings in your dust...or maybe, in your mud

Are they still calling for rain?
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

Quote Originally Posted by pearlygirl555 View Post
    You'll be happy to have kept everything toned & limber on Saturday, when you are leaving those twentysomethings in your dust...or maybe, in your mud

Are they still calling for rain?
    The weather there has been poor all week and is forecast to continue like that for the next few days.

Check the webcam link I posted in the new thread and you'll see what I mean. It's gonna make taking any half decent photos pretty hard.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

WooHoo!, I've just reached the £600 mark on the sponsorship.

This is going better than I ever dreamt it would.

Considering that just £10 pays for one online session for a child or young adult to talk with an NSPCC expert I think that is brilliant and we're guaranteed to have helped a child somewhere along the way. 60 sessions must surely reap some good don't you think?
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

That's seriously impressive, and a testimony to the work and enthusiasm you've put in already. Just the easy bit to do now.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It'll be soooo easy

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    That's seriously impressive, and a testimony to the work and enthusiasm you've put in already. Just the easy bit to do now.
    I'm dead chuffed with amount, it's folks big hearts and generosity that's responsible for it lass.

Yeah not long left now for the easy bit, I'm glad I saved the easy bit until last.

I've been a bit tactical tonight ( err, last night). I've only had a couple of hours sleep because hopefully I'll be able to go to bed this afternoon and sleep through to 1 or 2 am and that way I will have had a proper nights sleep before I set off to the Dales at 3am. That's if everything goes to plan.

I had some pasta yesterday and I'm going to have some more later today, that should help my energy levels on the walk. I also have some Powerade energy drinks to take with me and some bananas and some chocolate biscuits to nibble on as I walk and increase my blood sugar levels. I can get bottled water at each of the three checkpoints on the walk. I think I've thought of everything.

I'm just hoping that the mountain might have shrunk from all the rain that they've had there in the last couple of weeks.
    Last edited by yorkiesauctions; 4th September 2009 at 03:40 AM.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    It'll be soooo easy
    Aye it will lass. I'll be skipping my way through the lovely countryside on a beautiful summers day, the animals will be running along by my side spurring me on and supporting me. The rams will run ahead and butt any obstacles out of my way to make my route easier, and the birds will land on my shoulders and grip my clothes and then flutter their wings and slightly lift me off the floor so that I am floating on air as I start to climb the mountain.

Then I'll chuffin wake up and start to panic !
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

In less than 24 hours it'll all be reality

Good luck on your walk! I wish we could all you along with you (maybe a little webcamera on yer cap so we could enjoy the walk too)?

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    Good luck on your walk! I wish we could all you along with you (maybe a little webcamera on yer cap so we could enjoy the walk too)?
    lol, if the weather permits I will be taking photos and will post a link to them on here once I've uploaded them.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Thread Information